No announcement yet.

Don't kick cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was obviously a threat. He should have eliminated the threat. I mean all he's trying to do is get through his shift safely so he can go home...

Comment

Plain and simple, if you hit someone, expect to be hit back. I don't care what gender you are. If they don't like those rules, then don't play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        She was obviously a threat. He should have eliminated the threat. I mean all he's trying to do is get through his shift safely so he can go home...
        Matt is that you?!?! Man, we were worried about your mental stability, hahahahah!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They both made stupid choices. A kick to the head for what she did was un called for. Just imagine what he does when there is no camera to catch the action.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Like most cops, Im sure he beats his wife...
            Prejudiced biggot much?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              They both made stupid choices. A kick to the head for what she did was un called for. Just imagine what he does when there is no camera to catch the action.
              This. There were other officers there to witness what she did so he should've just let it ride and charged her accordingly. Instead he reacted like a child and retaliated. He deserves whatever punishment he gets.

Just imagine what these cops get away with off the record, it's disturbing. Buncha power tripping billy badasses out there.

Comment

His kick is a bit much. Should have stomped her foot instead.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                  Plain and simple, if you hit someone, expect to be hit back. I don't care what gender or race you are. If they don't like those rules, then don't play the game.
                  Fixed

Comment

Not sure how I feel about him putting a boot to her head with her cuffed and sitting. Pretty sure it's an over reaction. He doesn't look terribly upset by her kick as he really doesn't even miss a beat.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                      Prejudiced biggot much?
                      You should learn the meaning of the words you use. Don't forget to learn how to spell them as well.

Comment

I can't see what the cop did wrong. . . . is there another video of him actually doing what he's accused of?
                        sigpic

Comment

•Cop charged with assault of a deadly weapon

He assualted a deadly weapon?

Comment

I just looked through the 2010 RI code for assault (can't find anything from 11 or 12) and they don't have a statute about assault with (or on) a deadly weapon. I wish they would report accurately.

Comment

It's not like he field goal kicked the suspect in the face and then high fived his buddy like this one:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

PICO RIVERA - A high-speed police pursuit shown on live television Wednesday ended with an El Monte police officer kicking a prone and surrendering suspect in the head.

News helicopters filmed and followed the nearly half-hour long chase from El Monte through several neighborhoods in the East San Gabriel Valley. The car pursuit climaxed with a collision on Whittier Boulevard in Pico Rivera.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Full video shows he knocked her out cold. Not that a cop kicking a bitch in the head is funny, but fuck you have to giggle a little bit. The cop will see his day in court.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X