Don't kick cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Full video shows he knocked her out cold. Not that a cop kicking a bitch in the head is funny, but fuck you have to giggle a little bit. The cop will see his day in court.
    Oh you could see she went out cold. Kick to the head, her cuffed and can't break her fall and smashing into the curb?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Oh you could see she went out cold. Kick to the head, her cuffed and can't break her fall and smashing into the curb?
      I bet she never does it again. Just sayin.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I bet she never does it again. Just sayin.
        Depends on the settlement.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Why isn't she being charged with assault?
          sigpic

Comment

Bit excessive, but still kinda funny. Makes you wonder if both parties will learn their lesson coming out of this...
            2012 mustang gt. 3.31 MT

Comment

The only lesson i can see if that we are turning into an insanely self-entitled pussy of a nation.

That was a common sense kick to the head, not a felony assault.
              sigpic

Comment

Private citzen, absolutely. Officer of the law, it's a bit over the line...
                2012 mustang gt. 3.31 MT

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonone View Post
                  Private citzen, absolutely. Officer of the law, it's a bit over the line...
                  Disagree, but even so, why isn't she being charged with assault on a peace officer?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    The only lesson i can see if that we are turning into an insanely self-entitled pussy of a nation.

That was a common sense kick to the head, not a felony assault.
                    Problem is, if Joe Citizen kicks anyone in the head (while they are either laying down on the ground or seated on the ground) it is felony assault. I have a friend who was attacked just this way by 5 punks out of the Golden Nugget.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Disagree, but even so, why isn't she being charged with assault on a peace officer?
                      Cause if the PO (or anyone else for that matter) calls that assault he is the BIGGEST PUSSY AROUND. No shoes and seated, I doubt she even created a breeze with that shitty little "kick"

Comment

Cause if the PO (or anyone else for that matter) calls that assault he is the BIGGEST PUSSY AROUND. No shoes and seated, I doubt she even created a breeze with that shitty little "kick"
                        Agreed 100%, but the law doesn't agree. My friend threw a AAA battery at a guy that threw a cup of water on his TV and it was considered assault. In his case, neither side wanted to press charges, so the cops gave them both a ticket and left.

Comment

Pussification of the USA.
                          sigpic

Comment

That fuck should be jailed in the pen in non segregation.. Fucking why u hate 99% of cops. I'd love to beat that fuck into the afterlife.
                            sigpic

Comment

If that jack-boot does that with people standing around, one can only imagine what he does when there aren't witnesses about.

Sad thing is, if he is convicted, he will never see a jail cell much less a prison.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

His kick is a bit much. Should have stomped her foot instead.

Exactly! Trap the foot and then very subtly, so that the camera can't really even see, grind her ankle into the ground!
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X