Walmart water dispenser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart water dispenser

I just moved to an area where the tap water taste horrid. I was thinking about going with a company like Sparkletts. I remember that Walmart stores have their own deal of the 5 gallon water jugs and a water dispenser. Does anybody use that system? How does the water taste?

Buy your own ro unit. This way you know when the filters have been changed. It will pay for itself imho. They even have little 3 gallon and up pressure tanks so you have a spout at the sink.

Comment

Buy the setup that attaches to your faucet and filters the water as it comes out...Works great and does the job....

Comment

Originally posted by MstangsBware View Post
        Buy the setup that attaches to your faucet and filters the water as it comes out...Works great and does the job....
        The under-sink filters are a lot better. Filter surface area is way better, and they last longer. The filter life per dollar is the winner, here.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Brita makes several options that work well.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Dont the Brita filter and the like just filter out a few things and make it taste better but the water can still be unsafe? My water taste like plastic, that can't be good.

Comment

Zero Water. It's a jug in the fridge, but you get a cool little tester to test your water before and after. The tap water here had 227 Parts Per Million going into the filter, and a full glass contains anywhere from 0 to 1 PPM. It was about $40 or $50 IIRC.

Here is their site, and a $30 coupon in the savings section. http://www.zerowater.com/
              2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Me and the lady take a trip to wal mart atleast twice a week and refill her 5 gallon container. I like the water there, Its only 1.85 to refill it. She is only allowed to drink water so it works out great for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  The under-sink filters are a lot better. Filter surface area is way better, and they last longer. The filter life per dollar is the winner, here.
                  Good to know....I know the filter replacement for the one we use is $4 dollars cheaper then the complete setup that comes with a new filter...Thought that was BS....

Comment

Just found this on their site, kinda cool and for only $60 with no need to keep buying bottles.

ZeroWater water filter pitchers and dispensers come in different sizes and styles that meet the needs of your family. Get your pitcher for clean tasting water.
                    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                      Me and the lady take a trip to wal mart atleast twice a week and refill her 5 gallon container. I like the water there, Its only 1.85 to refill it. She is only allowed to drink water so it works out great for us.
                      She get in trouble if she is caught drinking something besides water?

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                        Do they sell the dispenser at walmart or just the jugs and water?

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
                          Zero Water. It's a jug in the fridge, but you get a cool little tester to test your water before and after. The tap water here had 227 Parts Per Million going into the filter, and a full glass contains anywhere from 0 to 1 PPM. It was about $40 or $50 IIRC.

Here is their site, and a $30 coupon in the savings section. http://www.zerowater.com/
                          There's more in water than just chromium and lead.

Comment

Water? You mean like from the toilet?
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              There's more in water than just chromium and lead.
                              Yep. Also, true RO systems dump three gallons of tap water to make one gallon of RO water. Not the most cost effective.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X