No announcement yet.

2013 Mustang pricing is crazy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told Jenn to take half of the money we had saved for the down payment on the mustang and put it towards the Jeep.

I'm using the other half to finish up my motorcycle and start building a track car out of my '79. I will be running the coyote motor in it, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Whoa..... what?

Steve, congrats on your '12. I thought you would never have another Mustang, lmao.

Thanks. Honestly, I never thought I would after that last nightmare of a Cobra. I was so angry and frustrated with the damn thing I wanted nothing to do with Mustangs ever again. I sold it back in October and got a break for awhile. After seeing these 11/12's fly off the showroom floor I had to see what all the hype is about. They are so far from foxes/sn95's quality wise it's ridiculous. It doesn't even feel like a Mustang, but more a high end sports car instead.

I was wrong, I admit it.

Comment

• They're still kind of a POS, but at least now they are a somewhat fast POS.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          I am glad I called off the order on the '13, but really pissed that I held off ordering the '12 in favor of the '13. After finally seeing one in person, I think the '13's are the remake of the Cobra II. Maybe the next redesign will be a fox inspired one.
          I'm betting that about this time next year, we will see the 2014 model and it will be a major change since it will be the 50th anniversary edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            I'm betting that about this time next year, we will see the 2014 model and it will be a major change since it will be the 50th anniversary edition.
            Nope, 2014 will be a carryover. The new car arrives for 2015 and will be a 50th anniversary model.

Comment

Nope, 2014 will be a carryover. The new car arrives for 2015 and will be a 50th anniversary model.
              2015 would be 51 years. The first stang was in 1965, model year 1, so 49 more model years is 2014. 2015 would be model year 51.

Year - Model Year
              '65 - 1
              '66 - 2
              '67 - 3
              '68 - 4
              '69 - 5
              '70 - 6
              2014 - 50

Comment

• The Mustang was not 1 year old in the year it was released.

Comment

The Mustang was not 1 year old in the year it was released.
                  I know, but it goes by model year, not age! So you are saying the '65 Stang was model year zero I guess???

In 2014, Ford’s Mustang will celebrate its 50th anniversary and according to a Ford executive, we can at least expect some significant design changes that will add up to a “very cool Mustang.”

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/ford-promi...#ixzz1qWfuYe7Y

Comment

• Jesus fucking christ, '99 was the 35th anniversary year - do the math.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Jesus fucking christ, '99 was the 35th anniversary year - do the math.
                        California is making you cranky. lol.

Comment

1999 + 15 = 2015, yup!!!

Comment

You don't have to be a bitch. Ford said the 2015 is the Mustang's 50th anniversary, not me, so fuck off.

In celebration of its 50th anniversary, an all-new Ford Mustang will go on sale in early 2014 as a 2015 model year car indicate recent reports.This will coincide with the timing of the original Mustang’s on sale date back in 1964.Big things are reportedly brewing for the Mustang and its rumored to finally get an independent rear suspension.In addition, look for a smaller rear-drive platform that could help the Stang shed some weight, further transforming it from a muscle car to a true sports car.

Comment

You don't have to be a bitch. Ford said the 2015 is the Mustang's 50th anniversary, not me, so fuck off.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...niversary.html
                              LOL. Autoguide's math is off, Ford isn't that stupid! Well, maybe... They did make a Mustang II and what, a fucked up Cobra in 2000 was it?

Comment

Working...
                              X