not feeling too good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not feeling too good

Had my toe nail removed yesterday. I swear the dr told me to soak my foot in warm water with epsin salts. I did this tonight and after about 1 minute, i thought my toe was gonna explode. Not gonna do that again.

How much salt did you put in? How hot was the water?
    2012 mustang gt. 3.31 MT

Comment

Next time try regular salt.

Comment

Try iodine. You should be able to purchase some at any pharmacy and it doesn't burn at all.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
          Had my toe nail removed yesterday. I swear the dr told me to soak my foot in warm water with epsin salts. I did this tonight and after about 1 minute, i thought my toe was gonna explode. Not gonna do that again.
          the "epsin" will burn. the epsom will be fine.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What ever salt i use will burn. The water was fine. My wife ended up flushing it with saline flush and it feels better now.

Comment

When I was in my late teens I had an ingrown toenail. It sucked. I like to think I am pretty good at managing pain but that fucking thing was torture. I had it for almost 2 years and felt it every single day. The slightest little tap to my toe would send me to the floor. I went to the doctor a few times to cut my toenail down the middle. That didn't work, it just grew back. I was told I needed to have it completely removed. I was too poor at the time to get it "fixed" so I just dealt with it. I used to soak my foot and have to cut it back myself, but usually always made it worse. Then one day it was gone. I used to take the nail that I cut out and measured how much was in my skin and it was near an 1/8".

I feel for ya....
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  When I was in my late teens I had an ingrown toenail. It sucked. I like to think I am pretty good at managing pain but that fucking thing was torture. I had it for almost 2 years and felt it every single day. The slightest little tap to my toe would send me to the floor. I went to the doctor a few times to cut my toenail down the middle. That didn't work, it just grew back. I was told I needed to have it completely removed. I was too poor at the time to get it "fixed" so I just dealt with it. I used to soak my foot and have to cut it back myself, but usually always made it worse. Then one day it was gone. I used to take the nail that I cut out and measured how much was in my skin and it was near an 1/8".

I feel for ya....
                  You haven't really had one until you get tired of it and decide to cut it out and a fountain of pus comes gurgling out of your toe. lol The relief afterwards was unbelievable.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
                    What ever salt i use will burn. The water was fine. My wife ended up flushing it with saline flush and it feels better now.
                    Saline is salt water.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

saline mustang

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        You haven't really had one until you get tired of it and decide to cut it out and a fountain of pus comes gurgling out of your toe. lol The relief afterwards was unbelievable.
                        I didn't want to get to detailed but I had puss build up quite frequently. I had to maintain it daily. If I didn't the puss would sort of "scab" up and dry itself to my sock. Then when I took my sock off id have to surgically remove that shit. I am getting chills thinking about it...
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Was this due, whole or in part, to the flaming foot garage incident?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Yep. Had them on both of big toes when I was in my teens and they were fucking murder until I got them cut out. They felt better IMMEDIATELY. I almost murdered a guy to death at work for stepping on it several times.

Comment

I have to maintain my "big toe" toenails to this day. I have avoided any serious issues, or medical intervention, but damn, I hate that shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X