Just Paid $4/g for Petrol Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Quick: everyone post the size of their gas tank and how much it takes to fill-up as if that's a relevant variable!
    Well then, what is? I thought it was relevant in the context in which I used it.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      who cares i want stock picks damnit.
      Really is best-practice for me not to post any serious opinions on a message board.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
        That works out but buying a new four banger or hybrid to save gas is a false economy.
        You are completely right, if I was in the opposite situation I wouldnt buy a new car because of fuel economy. Maybe I'd spend $1500 on a 88-91 civic, 90-93 integra/accord.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Yup. First time I've shelled out +$4 since mid-2008. And we're only in March. Fuckin' OPEC man.
          Fixed

Comment

I dont listen to Obama because he doesnt know energy. The people I listen to do. Do your own research and decide for yourself. Remember not everything you read is fact look at the entire picture and then decide. Dont just base it on some 60 minutes piece you saw on TV.
            So basically, what Obama just said about 5 minutes ago regarding oil prices being driven up because of tension in ME is not valid? It's still a supply/demand problem because of how difficult it is to drill these days?

Comment

• Obama just made a statement that America produces just 2% of the world's oil. (We currently produce 11.6% and are the number 3 producer in the world). This is the guy QIK46 gets his knowledge of the world from.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ok watch and learn.
                Great comeback. Let me translate "I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about so I'm going to ignore everyone."
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  Just put 22 gallons of premium in my Yukon at 4.20/gallon. $92 to the oil gods. Sweet.
                  Why are you putting premium in a 5.3? Or that's what im presuming it is. lol
                  GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Obama just made a statement that America produces just 2% of the world's oil. (We currently produce 11.6% and are the number 3 producer in the world). This is the guy QIK46 gets his knowledge of the world from.
                    Mouth breathers are still eating that bullshit wholesale.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Obama just made a statement that America produces just 2% of the world's oil. (We currently produce 11.6% and are the number 3 producer in the world). This is the guy QIK46 gets his knowledge of the world from.
                      I was thinking it was closer to 15%. Damn. Back to my studies
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        With a new born, I'd relish driving to work each day, even if gas was $20/g
                        You kiddin' me? I love it. I let my wife head out all day today to hand with her girl friends. Just me and Carpenter at a father and son work day.

I didn't get much work done but I had a damn good time.

I feel very blessed to work from home. I get to see a lot more of my boy growing up than most dads ever do....

Comment

even though obamas 2% is bullshit (yes i can admit i was wrong) the costs to get the energy out of the ground here will not be cheap. shale oil doesnt exactly just flow out of the ground like it did in the 70's. my argument is that the cheap easily available easy to extract oil is becoming less abundant and the population and energy use of the world is increasing. china currently uses about 8% now but as they grow so will the amount of energy they use. time will tell but i dont think 2 dollar gasoline is in the future

Comment

even though obamas 2% is bullshit (yes i can admit i was wrong) the costs to get the energy out of the ground here will not be cheap. shale oil doesnt exactly just flow out of the ground like it did in the 70's. my argument is that the cheap easily available easy to extract oil is becoming less abundant and the population and energy use of the world is increasing. china currently uses about 8% now but as they grow so will the amount of energy they use. time will tell but i dont think 2 dollar gasoline is in the future
                            LOL, words of a true 0bama zealot, acknowledge that the messiah was WRONG and yet still support him to the end.

We are still waiting on that schoolin'. Start posting those links, start proving us wrong, start proving your messiah is right, we are waiting.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                LOL, words of a true 0bama zealot, acknowledge that the messiah was WRONG and yet still support him to the end.

We are still waiting on that schoolin'. Start posting those links, start proving us wrong, start proving your messiah is right, we are waiting.

Stevo
                                actually 2% of reserves is correct so he is right although misleading.

Comment

Working...
                                X