Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Would I be considered a "custom" case?
    Not at all. I had severe astigmatism in both eyes and couldn't read anything past about two feet in front of me. The only real concern is whether or not your cornea is thick enough for the procedure and to make sure your retinas are in good shape, which will all be a part of the process. The place I had do mine have some agreement with carecredit. I have one of their cards, charged it and it's interest free for three years.

Comment

• I had mine done earlier this year at Tylock. Nothing but good things to say about the procedure. The pre op tests were lengthy but I was deemed a good candidate and was having surgery 2 days later. The service was good, and his price was cheaper then Kleiman and booth, and a few other places. And he has the newest technology lasers and the best reviews from my friends. I got their new year $2k off and I got a discount for paying cash. My prescription was -2.5 and I got out the door for just a touch under $3k. Fastest and best $3k I've ever spent. Hands down.......

Comment

• . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .
        . . .. . .. .. . .. .. . .. . . .. . . . .
        . . . . . .. . . . .
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
        Originally Posted By: Polska
        I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• im also thinking of doing this. what's freaking me out is my left eye is not too bad however. my right eye is about useless.

is it normal to have ONE eye more fucked then the other?
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sorry to bring back this thread, but just went through enrollment at work and put aside $2050 for Lasik. I didn't want to pull out any more than that, any extra I need to pay I will pay out of my savings account.

I'm doing Boothe I think, any ideas on cost for Lasik? I have an astigmatism in my right eye, and am extremely near sighted...what have you guys paid (general ballpark $$) for Lasik. Would I be considered a "custom" case?
            should be around $1500 an eye as long as you are a candidate for lasik.

it's been 8 months since my lasik procedure. i am 20/20 in my left eye and 20/15 in my right eye. i've been done with all follow up appointments, im done with drops and my eyes dont bother me at all. my nightvision is mostly fine now.

i still think im going to get a pair of glasses with ar coated clear lenses for wearing while driving at night to help reduce glare. i hate when fuckers put their brights on and flashing cop seizure lights.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Sorry to bring back this thread, but just went through enrollment at work and put aside $2050 for Lasik. I didn't want to pull out any more than that, any extra I need to pay I will pay out of my savings account.

I'm doing Boothe I think, any ideas on cost for Lasik? I have an astigmatism in my right eye, and am extremely near sighted...what have you guys paid (general ballpark $$) for Lasik. Would I be considered a "custom" case?
              I had astigmatisms in both eyes, and Boothe did mine last December. It was about $3,000.

Still see perfect. Hands down the best money ever spent.

Comment

• i just can't get past the part where they slice ur eye. and pull the flap back.

whenever i get this done. im going to get coked up outta my fucking head 30min before.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• You really can't feel or see it (other than vision going very blurry when they peel it back). The most uncomfortable part for me was when they put the suction on at the beginning and have to press down on your eye socket. I'd do it again tomorrow in a heartbeat if I needed to to keep my vision at this level.

I used Dr. Beebe at North Texas Cornea Associates, but it was almost $5,000 all in (which included a year's worth of follow up with my eye doctor).

Comment

• Yeah the numbing drops do wonders. I think the reason why I was uncomfortable was because of the thought of what was going on.

Comment

Working...
                    X