A Family Could use Your Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Family Could use Your Help

I was notified this morning that one of the employees where I get my paint lost his father yesterday. He is part time and doesn't make very much. The reality is that they don't have much at all and very little to put to wards his Dad's burial.

The store is taking donations from us painters to help and I thought I might ask if any of you feel like you could help a little. I hate even asking when I know most are hurting in this present economy and with the season at hand, but they could really use the help.

I'm only gonna except donations till tomorrow night (Tuesday) and the manager of the store will give it to the family Wed. at the funeral.

We will write a check for the amount donated as "donation from DFWMustangs".

Thank you all in advance.
    Wayne

Paypal is (closed)
    Last edited by BlackSnake; 12-15-2010, 06:42 AM.
    Photobucket

Last day if anyone can or wants to help.
    Photobucket

Comment

i wish him best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        i wish him best of luck
        Me too. I dont know his family, but I have known him for 7/8 years. Good man.

He was even working yesterday cause the store couldnt give him payed leave cause he is part time, and he needs the money. He cant afford to take off. The manager even call HR to try getting him a payed day off. I just wished there was more I could do.
        Photobucket

Comment

60 of you have read this thread. I just want to say thank you for reading this. If you were not able to give a little something, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
          Photobucket

Comment

Paypal is closed. Thanks for helping.
            Photobucket

Comment

what store do you buy your paint at?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                what store do you buy your paint at?
                Sherwin Williams Roanoke

If you guys had rather donate at the store, I dont see a problem with that. Havey is the store manager and she would be the one to handle it. The funeral is today, so I dont think she will be there. Just leave it there and someone will see to it the she gets it.
                Last edited by BlackSnake; 12-15-2010, 08:13 AM.
                Photobucket

Comment

I closed the paypal as I said I would. No one here was able to donate, so we as a company will make our donation this morning.

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.
                  Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                  X