New neighbors, suspicious activity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
    Nothing really much you can do. Suspicion is just that, suspicion. I've called the cops on my lease house neighbors across the street many times for playing loud obnoxious music at 3am on a work night. The shut it down right before the cops arrive and there is nothing they can do if they don't catch them in the act of creating a disturbance.
    How do they know to shut it down before the cops show up? What are you doing to alert them? lol
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
      Do you guys take turns pitching and catching?
      what is going on over at their house right now? any activity?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        what is going on over at their house right now? any activity?
        Its dead silent right now, Oso hasnt come by yet with his "buddies".

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          How do they know to shut it down before the cops show up? What are you doing to alert them? lol
          Police scanner?

Comment

Police scanner?
            Tin foil hat?
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Because I stand out on my driveway with the phone in my hand while on the phone with police. They wait about 5 minutes and shut it down. I'm also looking for someone with a pair of balls to come out of the house and talk to me, but no luck on that front. I've even left notes on their cars. Bunch of college age kids leasing a house. And they don't mow the yard and pretty much trash the place.

Comment

Because I stand out on my driveway with the phone in my hand while on the phone with police. They wait about 5 minutes and shut it down. I'm also looking for someone with a pair of balls to come out of the house and talk to me, but no luck on that front. I've even left notes on their cars. Bunch of college age kids leasing a house. And they don't mow the yard and pretty much trash the place.
                Do you aim to intimidate or something? In your previous post you almost seem irritated that the cops can't do anything because they turn off their music when they arrive.

However, in this post, it seems you are challenging them to some sort of fight. Yes, I know you didn't say fight, but that is what you are implying.

Comment

Do you aim to intimidate or something? In your previous post you almost seem irritated that the cops can't do anything because they turn off their music when they arrive.

However, in this post, it seems you are challenging them to some sort of fight. Yes, I know you didn't say fight, but that is what you are implying.
                  1. Yes, it's irritating that the cops can't do anything unless they catch them in the act. This is bothersome to myself and my neighbors. As I'm not the only one who has called the cops on them in the middle of the night on a weekday.

2. I didn't say fight. I said talk. As in asking them to realize that people have to get up in the morning and go to work. Blasting their music at 3am is a disturbance and nuisance for everyone in the immediate area. As they seem to have set up their system in the garage, so it makes quite a ruckus. However, whenever I'm out working in the yard or in the garage they do their best to avoid me or my next door neighbor who also takes issue with their nighttime noise pollution.

Comment

1. Yes, it's irritating that the cops can't do anything unless they catch them in the act. This is bothersome to myself and my neighbors. As I'm not the only one who has called the cops on them in the middle of the night on a weekday.

2. I didn't say fight. I said talk. As in asking them to realize that people have to get up in the morning and go to work. Blasting their music at 3am is a disturbance and nuisance for everyone in the immediate area. As they seem to have set up their system in the garage, so it makes quite a ruckus. However, whenever I'm out working in the yard or in the garage they do their best to avoid me or my next door neighbor who also takes issue with their nighttime noise pollution.
                    My pops has the same problem. He bought a led spotlight that had a strobe setting and aims it right at the house. Doesnt hear a peep from them the rest of the night. I was lmao when he used it on Thanksgiving night when they started blasting their music at 10 pm

Comment

I may have missed it, but like I suggested to the OP, have you bothered knocking on their door to talk to them about it? Granted, some people are just flat out shitty. But a lot of people don't like confrontation, so just the act of knocking on the door and explaining your irritation could very well stop it.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

New renters moved in next door about 5 weeks ago and I think they are up to no good... EVERY night there are one or two different cars in front of their house (literally) and Im wondering if there is someone in the DPD I can contact to check into it?

I know I sound paranoid, but the "traffic" (people/cars) coming and going from that house just makes it seem really suspicious IMO...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

You move, it follows... I need to buy some land and have no neighbors directly next to me lol. Thought about it but the wife doesnt wanna live "in the country"
                          I am in the same freaking boat man! I want to be alone in the woods, but the wife wants to be next to the mall.

Comment

Paranoia is a Bitch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                              Paranoia is a Bitch!!!
                              I dont want to be the "wrong house"

Comment

Gated community with high HOA dues? Check
                                Youngest couple in the community at age 30/35? Check
                                Went to Zillow and Movoto.com to check crime rates and ethnicity of community? Check
                                Other than whites there are two black families and one asian family? Check
                                1+ acre lots so even if there is a block party there are no cars in front on my house? Check
                                Can yell at the top of my lungs in my house and the neighbors would never hear? Check

Sounds like you may live in an environment that does not fit those guidelines.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X