X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome home 91coupemike

they always come back.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

He had to come back. He has so much knowledge to share in the garage forum, it would be a crime if he stayed gone.

Comment

lol, can't make this shit up. What a dumbass.

Comment

Seems like just weeks ago he was asking "how-to" questions and "whats good combo" questions and now we have an expert on our hands!!
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

lol
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            Seems like just weeks ago he was asking "how-to" questions and "whats good combo" questions and now we have an expert on our hands!!
            That's what I was thinking.......and doesn't he work at Vatozone? Not knocking that, but.....

I was in the one by my house the other day and one of the younger employees was asking me advice.........on where to find the oil drain plug on a GTO

It's scary that people go there with car questions or concerns, while I would prefer a self checkout lol!

Comment

lol STALKER.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                lol STALKER.
                Not hard to stalk someone that repeatedly shows up at your doorstep after saying he is taking his ball and going home.

Comment

What did I miss? Is there a new name, is he posting under the old one, what? I don't see whats going on.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    What did I miss? Is there a new name, is he posting under the old one, what? I don't see whats going on.
                    Same name - looks like he's just sticking in the garage. Go take a look, you might learn something!

Comment

Someone should move this to The Garage.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

They always say they are leaving, to delete their account, they are never coming back, blah, blah, blah.

They never last gone more than a month, these bitches are worse than herpes, just when you think all is well, they flare/come back...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You know, now would be a great time for the mods to comply with his deletion request.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            They always say they are leaving, to delete their account, they are never coming back, blah, blah, blah.

They never last gone more than a month, these bitches are worse than herpes, just when you think all is well, they flare/come back...

Let me know when yours flares up before we go drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              You know, now would be a great time for the mods to comply with his deletion request.

That would actually be hilarious. Let him start posting again then just yank him.

Comment

Working...
                              X