Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of renting my house for short term..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of renting my house for short term..

I've been tossing around the idea of renting my house out as a short term, corporate living type of arrangement. Anyone ever done this with their fully furnished home, complete with all the comforts and entertainment items?

It would have to be to the right person - proffessional, responsible, reliable, able to pass scrutiny as far as background, plus regular checkups or random drop by's by someone I appoint... non partier, no kids, etc..

Anyway it's something I've been thinking about. If you've done it and have input on what to base rental structures, lease terms, etc., speak up. I have ideas on how and what to do, I would want my ass to be covered fom all angles.

The occupant would have to be a near saint for me to even consider it, LOL.. but it would be perfect for the right person and do me some good as well.

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
    I've been tossing around the idea of renting my house out as a short term, corporate living type of arrangement. Anyone ever done this with their fully furnished home, complete with all the comforts and entertainment items?

It would have to be to the right person - proffessional, responsible, reliable, able to pass scrutiny as far as background, plus regular checkups or random drop by's by someone I appoint... non partier, no kids, etc..

Anyway it's something I've been thinking about. If you've done it and have input on what to base rental structures, lease terms, etc., speak up. I have ideas on how and what to do, I would want my ass to be covered fom all angles.

The occupant would have to be a near saint for me to even consider it, LOL.. but it would be perfect for the right person and do me some good as well.
    Good luck finding someone thats willing to use the bed and sofa after countless stories like the boat story!

Comment

I may be interested, im a manager at nissan across from where u used to work!
      92 gt vert, 347, supercharged.

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt5oh View Post
        Nissan corp or a dealership?

Comment

dealership, autonation store.
          92 gt vert, 347, supercharged.

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt5oh View Post
            What is your situation? Where is this dealership? Across from the Siemens building? I am trying to picture it...

Comment

If you'r in a business area, you can make good $$$ doing that, just hard to get the word out to businesses looking for that situation. Ever watch Income Property on HGTV? He hires people to estimate what the rent would be, etc., and has people that spread the word, most likely realators.

Comment

Working...
              X