Dog House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog House

I'm on craigslist searching for a cheap dog house, not knowing if my dog would even like a dog house.

I came across this listing...talk about the good life for a dog.

Full cedar dog house or play house....insulated window,,heat lamp.....solid construction full cedar .....shingle roof
    $600.00 or best offer.....

just found another expensive ass dog house
    This dog house is constructed of all western red cedar and has a widow unit installed in the back.. It is approximately 36 sq ft and over 6 foot tall at the ridge... it has galvanized metal roofing and linoleum interior for easy wash out with a water hose.
    800$

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

800 Dollars for a dog house and he'll still just sleep in the yard!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

where you at?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I bought my dog a dog house and she used it 0 times and if you put something soft in there she drags the dog house till is stops at the grass and then pulls out the dog bed into the yard.

Comment

My dog FINALLY started using her house (Igloo) a few months ago. Before it was a giant chew toy.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I bought mine off of clist. An older guy in Dallas builds them and sells them cheap. I bought one big enough for my dobermans and it cost me $80. I couldnt even buy the lumber for that. The guy also makes wood patio furniture.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              where you at?

god bless.
              The Colony.

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              I bought mine off of clist. An older guy in Dallas builds them and sells them cheap. I bought one big enough for my dobermans and it cost me $80. I couldnt even buy the lumber for that. The guy also makes wood patio furniture.
              Pictures?

I'd like a nice one, but im scared my dog will just piss on it instead of actually going in it.
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Stuff that people buy for animals is usually rejected lol
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

check out my father in laws dog house (with working water, heat, a/c, etc.)

Comment

Reminds me of the Married with Children episode where Al is forced by the code inspector to build Buck's doghouse to meet his specifications.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

That's an amazing dog house! Does the dog use it, and did your dad build it?

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                        That's an amazing dog house! Does the dog use it, and did your dad build it?
                        dogs use it all the time, he fenced off a huge portion of the property for them. i believe he had it built. hell, i've used it to get out of the weather during a bbq (there is a human sized door on the side). inside is nice, the beds are all like a foot or so off the ground, there is electricity and lights and he keeps a little radio in there for them. he lets them roam around the property during the day (and in and out of the shop), but at night they sleep out there.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          dogs use it all the time, he fenced off a huge portion of the property for them. i believe he had it built. hell, i've used it to get out of the weather during a bbq (there is a human sized door on the side). inside is nice, the beds are all like a foot or so off the ground, there is electricity and lights and he keeps a little radio in there for them. he lets them roam around the property during the day (and in and out of the shop), but at night they sleep out there.

That is badass.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                            what kind of dogs are we talking here? lol

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              what kind of dogs are we talking here? lol
                              3 muts (~40-60lbs) and a great pyrenees

Comment

Working...
                              X