Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world we live in...

Sperm donor must pay child support

A Swedish man who donated sperm to a lesbian couple will have to pay child support, the Supreme Court has ruled.

The man, from Örebro, is biological father to three children with the couple. The Supreme Court has now confirmed rulings by two lower courts that he is liable to support them.

The 39-year old man donated his sperm to the lesbian couple at the beginning of the nineties. Three sons were born between 1992 and 1996.

The man claims that it was never intended that he should take reponsibility for the children, but rather that the women would be their parents and he would meet them occasionally.

Under pressure from the women he signed a document admitting paternity, and on this basis the court decided that he had the financial duties of a father.

Shortly after he had signed this document, the women separated. The mother of the children then claimed maintenance payments.

The man?s main argument in the Supreme Court was that his admission of paternity was invalid as the mother had become pregnant through artificial insemination rather than through sexual intercourse.

But the court ruled that this was irrelevant, and that he was still the children?s legal father. Judges said it was irrelevant whether or not he had been tricked into admitting paternity.

He shouldn't have signed whatever it was. If I ever did anything like that, I would get something signed that had exactly what I was and was not responsible for.

The artificial insemination part though should have trumped that though.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

He got fucked and didn't even get to hit it.

Heh!
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

That guy is a dumbass.

Comment

That's fucking rediculous. What a couple pieces of shit (woman and judge).
          .223 > 911

Comment

Kill those two bull dykes and raise the kid in a normal household. It should be justified in this situation.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Yep, fucked and never got kissed. Poor bastard....

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                He got fucked and didn't even get to hit it.

Heh!
                As Hank William's Jr said, "Ya'll was gettin' screwed, but you wasn't gettin' kissed"

The lezbos were man enough to have children. They should be responsible for them. I would tell them to go fuck themselves.

Comment

He should try and get joint custody, and whatever else he can. Then use it to make life as hard as possible for the mother. Feed the kids tons of sugar, and buy them the most annoyingly loud toys he can before sending him back to thier mother's. Pay them to talk shit to all of the mom's gf's, demand that she can't leave with his kids if she wants to move, etc. If she wants a baby's daddy to pay child support, then give her everything that comes with a pissed off baby's daddy. I would try and get lesbian #2 to have to take some of the shit as well. I'm sure she had an "official" part in the conception in some way. Get her ass to pay both of ya'll support too.

...and of coures, make SURE that the kids know what happened. So when they grow up they will take out all thier problems on thier piece of shit mom.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                    He should try and get joint custody, and whatever else he can. Then use it to make life as hard as possible for the mother. Feed the kids tons of sugar, and buy them the most annoyingly loud toys he can before sending him back to thier mother's. Pay them to talk shit to all of the mom's gf's, demand that she can't leave with his kids if she wants to move, etc. If she wants a baby's daddy to pay child support, then give her everything that comes with a pissed off baby's daddy. I would try and get lesbian #2 to have to take some of the shit as well. I'm sure she had an "official" part in the conception in some way. Get her ass to pay both of ya'll support too.

...and of coures, make SURE that the kids know what happened. So when they grow up they will take out all thier problems on thier piece of shit mom.
                    I like how you think
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                    X