Hell of a way to find a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell of a way to find a job

The Deadliest (and Perhaps Stupidest) Game: Utah Dude Promotes Self as Human Target

Like they used to say, it's nice work if you can get it, and if you don't get it, unemployment's a bitch, but at the very least no one's trying to kill you. With unemployment at a national high, specifically accounting for young white guys 20-24, people are going out as far as their limbs will take them to get hired. Like Mort Encino, for instance; he took a page out of Ice T's book.

He's willing to stake his life on his reputation. And also his life. He's put his mortal coil up for sale to anyone with $10,000 and a day to spare. That's the deal, you get 24 hours to try to kill him and profit off his organs, and after the single-day period, if he survives, he gets the money, if he doesn't, his family does, and you walk away with the satisfaction of taking down the most dangerous game. And kidneys.

Otherwise, the rules are vague, perhaps intentionally. Mort lives in Utah, home to the 1911, and he is a hat owner and as we can attest to, hat owners are gun owners. Will Mort shoot back? "I do like to think I have some tricks up my sleeve," he said during an interview, "But certainly the advantage is with the hunter."

"I seek hearty gents who fancy themselves sportsmen and bored of the usual game. I am a new breed of prey with thick pelt and smooth hide. I'm faster than a wild turkey, smart as any GODDAMN wild boar and willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the monetary health of my family." But that's not just it, he is hoping someone will hire him for more mainstream purposes, not just to use him for target practice:

"I'm still holding out hope for something a little bit better than getting blown away," he said. "Maybe thats [sic] foolish of me. I have received several inquiries of varying levels of sincerity."

We here at Guns.com have a soft spot for guys like him, people who up and do things themselves, so we hope he gets his dream job, or, you know, a job, and if there're any paintball parks hiring, we're pretty sure his pricetag is negotiable to an hourly rate, and human targets that are reusable are just boss. Remember, you only have to give him a job; you don't have to give him a gun.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

$10,000 won't really provide the "monetary health of his family". Sounds like an attention whore or an idiot(or both).

Comment

Hey guys! $1,000 earns you one kick to the nuts! PM me for more details!
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I'd bust his ass ricky-tick quick!

Comment

Lol. If someone has 10m to throw down on something like that, they likely also have other toys at their disposal. Pretty sure that wouldn't be too great a challenge.

The murder charge would be a bitch though...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            Lol. If someone has 10m to throw down on something like that, they likely also have other toys at their disposal. Pretty sure that wouldn't be too great a challenge.

10K. Much less than 10M.

Comment

I wonder what the courts would say...I mean, this guy is asking for it...discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                I wonder what the courts would say...I mean, this guy is asking for it...discuss.
                I predict it will turn into a FTP vs Non-FTP thread in a matter of..... 10 posts...
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What makes it fun is the fact he said he has weapons and a 'few tricks up his sleeve.' I have to say, hunting something that is hunting you back does get the heart going

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    10K. Much less than 10M.
                    Are you serious?
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Are you serious?
                      Try reading the post before you open mouth.

Comment

Are you serious?
                        I'm with sig239 on this one. He's only charging 10k, not 10MM.

Comment

Are you serious?
                          Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                          Try reading the post before you open mouth.
                          Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          I'm with sig239 on this one. He's only charging 10k, not 10MM.
                          Mike said 10m not 10mm. m = 1,000. mm = 1,000,000.

$10m = $10k

Comment

did he take this from the movie PEST
                            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                              did he take this from the movie PEST
                              The Ice-T mention in the article was referring to "Surviving the Game".

Comment

Working...
                              X