Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apology to Kyle/Admin/DFWM and a serious WTF?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
    That's cool that you're coming back to apologize. The thought that you were just trolling to illicit responses using pedophilia is - wrong. Your specific comment about photographing her was what was illegal in the context you used. This is only a 24 hour ban. Take your time off and reflect and learn as to what you shouldn't do. Just so you know, I was obligated to get the ball rolling... You might be getting a call soon.
    Wow. I heard about the pedophile thread in another thread but thought it was some kind of a joke regarding the midget thread. Sounds like something was more serious than midgets. Some people are just too dumb for their own good.

Last edited by LANTIRN; 03-13-2012, 09:25 PM.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Wow. I heard about the pedophile thread in another thread but thought it was some kind of a joke regarding the midget thread. Sounds like something was more serious than midgets. Some people are just too dumb for their own good.
      lulz
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Wharz pedabear?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          DFWM

We Know Drama

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          Wharz pedabear?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 78xr View Post
            First off, I want to apologize to the Kyle/DFWM and the admin. I was trolling tonight, looking to stir up some action with that thread and get some activity on the board tonight. I chose a topic now looking back in poor taste. I apologize if it crossed the line, that wasnt the intent when I started it. Now looking back it was in bad taste.

But where is the pedo stuff coming from? That really gets under my skin. I didnt take a pic, come on guys, geez are you kidding me?? I chose a teenage age, just a couple years too young that is why I changed it to 18. You guys are always talking about younger women, I just shouldnt have posted an age that young- I was just trying to stir up activity like i said earlier. Im a stinking father myself for petes sake! It just really irritated me to be lumped in with a topic like that. Leave the ban, I deserve it for trolling. But I wanted to get my side out here, and my apology. You can now ban this ID too if needed.
            I'm too tired to go into this in as much detail as I'd like.

To sum it up, I don't care what member does it and if it's meant to be all for fun or not...

ANYTHING THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED PEDOPHILIA EVEN IN THE MILDEST FORM WILL GET YOU BANNED FROM THIS WEBSITE PERMANENTLY. IT WILL BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE AND THEY CAN SORT IT OUT!

It's not the staff's job (even those that are LEOs) to sort out what may or may not be legal or illegal. We let a lot of shit slide on this website, but this type of behavior will never be allowed. To go along with what is already been said, if you have thoughts, feelings, desires, etc for children under the age of 18, then I recommend that you keep that to yourself or suffer the consequences! If you just want to post that stuff to get a response for the fun of it, then do us all a favor and don't do it.

This is the end of the line and there is no need to discuss it. Say whatever you want about my post, but everyone has now been put on notice. Some of the mods are catching heat for making posts on the subject, please direct that stuff at me as they are only doing what they have been instructed to do.
            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
            http://www.titantowing.net
            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Working...
            X