What Happened to the Pedophile Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Yeah, a few of us were getting dirty looks about the explicit convo we were having at the bar at Mariano's a few weeks ago. I had my back to them, so I was oblivious to the guy hanging out in a bar with his two young children at 9pm on a weekend. Whoops.
    Obviously your situation was more the parents fault for having their kids in a bar late at night in the first place. But there is alot of people who are completely oblivious to their language when in a public place when children around. The days of common courtsey and being polite seem to be passed us.

As a parent, it puts us in an uncomfortable position when in a public place someone is being really loud swearing like a sailor. Last week we were in Orlando at Disneyworld standing in line and there was a family behind us dropping the N word and F bomb like crazy. They must have dropped it like 30 times in the 5 minutes we were standing in line. Since it was easy to remove ourselves from the situation, we just left. But sometimes it's not so easy in other public places.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Mariano's is a family restaurant. Are you saying you were in the bar section of the restaurant?

Yes, we were in the bar section.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        You know, I came to a realization today, you never realize how much you cuss until you have a kid. They really do decide to repeat the wrong words.
        Very true. My little one is three now and she is a sponge to everything she hears. Even when you don't think they are listening, they are. Very rarely do I swear now and when I hear it at first it kinda gives me a shock.

Comment

• I almost got thrown out of the world series for language. I had a few drinks and didn't realize my language was rough.

What I dont understand is how cops claim that it's illegal once it offends, but protect people like westboro when their entire goal is to offend and hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            I almost got thrown out of the world series for language. I had a few drinks and didn't realize my language was rough.

What I dont understand is how cops claim that it's illegal once it offends, but protect people like westboro when their entire goal is to offend and hate.
            "peaceful" protests. Believe me, if it was up to me I'd have some fun with those assholes!
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              "peaceful" protests. Believe me, if it was up to me I'd have some fun with those assholes!
              But what if their words are offending somebody???

Comment

Disorderly conduct - profanity
                Yuuuuuuuup
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Good riddance to that dude. He was my nominee for village idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    But what if their words are offending somebody???
                    I support the original post. I don't know by they're allowed by the 1st amendment to do that, while at the same time you can't cuss and offend someone which is the same amendment.

I suppose the Westbro people don't use profanity? Remember, (profanity) is the operative word here.

Comment

I support the original post. I don't know by they're allowed by the 1st amendment to do that, while at the same time you can't cuss and offend someone which is the same amendment.
                      This was my thought, just did not want to get flamed for posting it...thank you sir
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I suppose the Westbro people don't use profanity? Remember, (profanity) is the operative word here.
                        "Fag" is hate speech. They use that one a lot.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          "Fag" is hate speech. They use that one a lot.
                          Agreed.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              He's mad at these cans!!!!!!
                              "First I get my name in the phone book and now I'm on your ass. You know, I'll bet more people see that than the phone book."

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                .. and how can that be enforced? Cop comes out, stories are exchanged, cop does nothing but gets all hot and bothered that he had to get out of his cruiser because some overly sensitive vag couldn't take care of his own business.
                                Or wait an hour for a cop to show, offender is long gone... LOL
                                Citizens can make and report class c complaints and do it all the time. Unless the cop is present and hears it, they only take the report, not enforce the law.

Comment

Working...
                                X