Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghetto Hikes

Some of this shit has me in tears.

I'm 28. I have a full time job leading urban kids (of all races) on nature hikes. I simply write down shit they say. GHETTOHIKES@GMAIL.COM

"I'm 28. I have a full time job leading urban kids (of all races) on nature hikes. I simply write down the shit they say."

Hey! Mr. Cody say no more jelly bellys if you usin swear words. Holy shit! Yolanda got a pina colada bean!"

Mervin Goes Hunting for Snipes
    Mervin was a curious, extroverted camper. Always keeping up with the front of the pack, mainly just to ask questions.

“What you mean they’ze Snipes?” Mervin inquired.

Obviously, the old folklore of “Hunting Snipes” had never been imparted on these children.

“Yea Mervin, there are these wild animals out here called Snipes.” I said, looking down to see Mervin, keeping pace, snacking on a pack of Nutter Butters. “They actually eat Nutter Butter’s too”

Mervin’s face was all the response I needed. Totally oblivious to my sarcasm, he had bought the story. Mervin slowed his pace to relay the story to his fellow hikers.

We had hiked another mile and then settled to camp for the night. Through dinner and the evening fire, I heard nothing about my Snipe story from Mervin or any other camper.

I only awoke to this:

Jamarcus mad cuz I change his Facebook to say he like men and he can't change it cuz this forest ain't got no wifi.

We out in nature dawg, ain't no need to use dictionary words like 'beverage'.

Mr. Cody, lemme borrow them monoculars. I think I see a pack of bald eagles.

Comment

is rabbits eatable? Or you just sposed to cuddle the fuck outta them?
      haha

Comment

Yo Mr. Cody, how many these mushrooms I gotta eat fo I super mario da fuck outta dis place?
        they just get better and better

Comment

mr. Cody, when you say dem swans mate for life, you mean like she good to go whenever like one dem foreva stamps?
          winner!

Comment

LOL at work people think I'm crazy, this is an awesome find.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Finally, some good sig material!!
              2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
              2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                LOL at work people think I'm crazy, this is an awesome find.
                Truf!

Comment

They only get better as you go on...

bring the first AIDS kid, Leon think he tore his rotisserie cuff

Comment

"Imma take summa this waterfall water back to my girl and give it to her for her birthday. That bitch loves waterfalls.”

Waterfalls, bitches love waterfalls!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Re...

but damn it has me rollin'

Comment

Damn theres some funny shit in there...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Work has it blocked, keep posting the quotes!!
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Makes one know how that Barry o got elected.

Funny $hit though.
                            Rich

Comment

awesome
                              what a good laugh. Im sure theres a billizilion ass holes who are gonna make this out like it's racist.
                              Why can't we all just get along and go camping ?
                              I was in boy scouts and we had assloads of good laughs at the newbs. it's all just for fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X