Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So apparently people with DWI's are the scum of the earth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    Legal priorities are strange. I guess whatever nets them more money is what they're gonna go after.

It's all about keeping the offenders (out of the jails) and on the streets where instead of costing the City/County/State $100.00 per day to keep your ass incarcerated, you're paying into the coffers to keep your freedom and perpetuate the process.

Primarily, it's all about the money first, and making our society safer is a distant second in priorities.

mardyn

Comment

In Tx, most first offenders get away with a fine and probation period. The second is a Class A misdemeanor and usually brings a ignition interlock, large fine, jail time, and DL suspension for 180-1year. The 3rd DWI (or more) is a 3rd degree felony and brings prison time for 2-10 years, huge fine, interlock again, bye bye DL, and usually a court mandated alcohol education course. Oh and there's Intoxication Manslaughter and Intoxication Assault.
      -Most learn from there first, so I have faith in ya. its the dumb party boys n girls (i got a lot of women drunks. They were almost ALWAYS the drunkest).
      -Lastly, some food for thought... The rate of extrapalation of alcohol in the human body is about .015 BAC an hour. For example: Do not drive for one hour after you drink 1 12oz beer, or 1 4 oz glass of wine, or 1 2oz shot of liquor. They all take approximately 1 hour to extrapalate under the legal limit out of the body. So, rule of thumb, if you say you had 4-5 beers, then you should have waited 4-5 hours before you left. I could go on, but Im gunna stop now . Good luck to ya brotha.

Comment

Get a job with the government. I'm sure they don't care about a dwi when they employ thieves and tax cheats
        “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

POOPNUT.. what kind of job are you looking for? Our company is looking for welders, electricians, and general assemblers. We design/make/sell equipment for the oil field industry. The shop workers work long hrs... 60 + hrs a week. Our production is full for 2011 and they are looking for more capacity so we can stop turning away customers. Lead time on our products is now over a year due to demand.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
          X