Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    It used to be free when it was Pate.
    Are they not still seperate events? Pate is outside, while Good Guys is infield (hence the charge) I also thought Pate was spring and good guys was fall. I'm lost, but I've made it to both in the past few years. I always walk in free, spend more cash, and enjoy Pate much more than Good Guys.

Comment

Looks like the weather is gonna be nice. I still have the tickets and I'm in route if anyone is interested.
      --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Who went. Man...the weather was perfect! Whiteboy - were you at the Lonestar booth? I don't know what you look like so I didn't walk over there. I saw Brian though.

Comment

Some friends and I were there most of the day and I still don't think we saw everything. Weather was awesome!
          --carlos

sigpic

Comment

The wife and I rode out with john in the wagon. Show is good this year but today will probably be smaller. Weather was great and we had a blast.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
              Who went. Man...the weather was perfect! Whiteboy - were you at the Lonestar booth? I don't know what you look like so I didn't walk over there. I saw Brian though.
              I was there today. Big bald white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                There was only about 5000 people that fit that description there yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  There was only about 5000 people that fit that description there yesterday.
                  I wasnt there yesterday. I was TODAY

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post

Actin like he don't know naynay
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Plan on being there Friday and Saturday for a while. Provided anything I own will make it that far in one try.
                      sigpic
                      Old Fords Rule

Comment

I'll be there saturday and sunday. I missed the last one cause my transmission went out.

Comment

I want to take my '69 out there but I've had some electrical issues that I think I have resolved. It'll be the first time out of the gate for the old girl in over 2 years.
                          sigpic
                          Old Fords Rule

Comment

gonna try and take my daughter out on sunday to check out the cars.

Comment

Working...
                            X