• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Learning through personal application.
    Keep hugging those nuts...as long as they agree with you right
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I was referring just to this thread.

Comment

if you are so aggravated, simply stop posting...

naaaaaah, seems like you enjoy the punishment. lol!

Comment

boosh?

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            if you are so aggravated, simply stop posting...

naaaaaah, seems like you enjoy the punishment. lol!
            lol out of all of the mods here I can tell you that you seem to instigate much more than others. You also seem to take privlige to changing post and adding non-existent post to your post to help support your jokes or ideas. I have met you once, I feel the short man syndrome is strong with you. I am not angry, once again this is the internet but I also have not received any respose to why I should be embarassed about something I did not understand, That is not embarassing.

This has turned into a small discussion with only a few people so please do not consider this "post whoring" as I prefer to debate over running away.
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

8 years and you still don't get it

Comment

the only peoples posts that i change are people i know... and even then i havent done that in a long time

as far as meeting me and the short man syndrome... i'm 5'11''. so unless you are 7 ft tall you have me mistaken for someone else

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  the only peoples posts that i change are people i know... and even then i havent done that in a long time

as far as meeting me and the short man syndrome... i'm 5'11''. so unless you are 7 ft tall you have me mistaken for someone else
                  5' 11'' is tall? Man I must be in Japan

Anyways, ya'll are obviously not open to debate and tend to bully everyone into just taking it and shutting up. Thankfully I have no personal dealings with either of you and I hope it stays that way.

edit: You do not have to be short to have short man syndrome by the way...it’s a syndrome, not a physical description

Comment

where did i say i was tall? just saying that i have never been called short before. how tall are you? for calling someone 5'11'' short you better be at least 6'6''

also you are taking all this waaaaaay too seriously. you jumped on an inside joke and instead of just laughing & saying whoops you are taking it as if we are "bullying" you. hell i have fucked up plenty of times by making posts about things i didn't get, and i was harassed accordingly until i realized my mistake. you have been here since 04, i figured you would have knew that about this place

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

Anyways, ya'll are obviously not open to debate and tend to bully everyone into just taking it and shutting up. Thankfully I have no personal dealings with either of you and I hope it stays that way.

edit: You do not have to be short to have short man syndrome by the way...it’s a syndrome, not a physical description
                      I have the short man syndrome... and a skullet. WHAT NOW?!?!?!
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Read page 1 while I took a Shit. I'm done now. Will have to read page two on the next shit I take..

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          zero guard once a week
                          x2.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

Sounds to me like all your doing is being a troll and you know what we do to trolls around here, so tread carefully tool/troll...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Sounds to me like all your doing is being a troll and you know what we do to trolls around here, so tread carefully tool/troll...
                              psst, hey over here

we went to another thread guy...not sure if you wanted to post over there but we moved....and this Shit has been squashed...

Also, while helping to re-direct you, I took the liberty of defining a troll= attention whore...just wanted to let you know....k bye

Also, I didnt see in your post, what type of razor do you use on your head?

Comment

Kill whitey!

Comment

Working...
                                X