No announcement yet.

Well this sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry to hear that! They are sadly very common as others have mentioned. A couple who is close to my wife had a girl and then proceeded to have 5!!!! Miscarriages for a multitude of reasons. They now have 4 healthy children. Just find good doctors and keep trying!
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. Make sure you hug her extra tight; She's going to need you more than she may show.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        I'm so sorry for your loss. Make sure you hug her extra tight; She's going to need you more than she may show.
        that is the truth!

Comment

I hate to hear that man.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless!

Comment

Sucks. We went through that several times before we had our daughter. Try again when she's ready.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

That sucks man. I couldn't imagine having to go through that.

Comment

im sorry to hear this. hearing brings me back to a few years ago and brings a tear to my eye. don't let it discourage you guys from trying again.

Comment

sorry to hear that.

Comment

Very sorry to hear. You know the old saying, if at first you don't succeed...

Comment

Sorry to hear that Todd, give it some time and crawl back into the saddle.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. My ex miscarried twice before everything worked out right. Keep at it when you y'all are ready.
                          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                          George Orwell

Comment

sorry to hear it.

It's nothing new. My grandmother had 8 children, as well as 4 miscarriages, and 3 crib deaths. Things happen

Comment

My wife's first child was a stillborn at 5 months, had a surgery done and gave birth to her next son at 8 moths. Then our daughter at 6 months, she was in nicu at Dallas Presby for 20 days before she would come home. She had a few complications here and there during the pregnancy, all is well with the two we have(3 including my other daughter).

Be patient, it will happen when it's time.
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Working...
                              X