Scp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scp

anyone else believe in this BS? a co-worker at work introduced me to this site today and it has just left me baffled and curious to know if this stuff really exists

The SCP Foundation's 'top-secret' archives, declassified for your enjoyment.

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Boredom

Comment

What is it exactly, that's going on here...

Comment

I have no idea what is going on there.
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Oh...well now I get it

About The SCP Foundation

Welcome
          SCP artifacts pose a significant threat to global security. Various agencies from around the world operate to maintain human independence from extra-terrestrial, extra-dimensional, and extra-universal threat. In the past humankind has been at the whim of these bizarre artifacts and similar phenomena, but we have now reached a point in history where we can begin to control and contain these defiances of natural law.

You are now working for the SCP Foundation. You have no need to understand how or why we operate. What you do need to understand is how vital your mission is.

Our Goals

Observe preternatural phenomena and develop new theories of science based on their observable behavior.
          Contain potentially dangerous phenomena
          Develop safety procedures for dealing with all future phenomena
          Observe, detain, and destroy any one or any thing preventing us from accomplishing the above-stated goals.

SCP Reports
          One of the most essential functions of the Foundation is to compile and consolidate information about artifacts in our possession, or observed outside of our scope of influence.

Special Containment Procedures are required for each and every observed phenomenon. It is amongst your top priorities to assist the higher-level officers in the research required for the composition of these reports. These reports are the foundation of the Foundation.

Also, it is imperative that these documents never leak to the public. If they are verified and traced back to the source by a party not privy to this information, it could spell disaster for the Foundation and all SCP artifacts currently under our control.

Note from General Bowe
          My office and commission have determined that in the event of an intelligence leak the best way to handle it would be to utilize the dissemination method and discredit the initial leak by compiling poorly-written works of fiction in the same vein. When our addenda are obviously false, the intelligence link will be dismissed as well.

Note from Dr. ███████
          It is worth noting that in spite of General Bowe's extensive access to our computer records, the General does not dictate Foundation policy.

Oh, and watch out for this things, looks dangerous

Item #: SCP-173

Object class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Item SCP-173 is to be kept in a locked container at all times. When personnel must enter SCP-173's container, no fewer than 3 may enter at any time and the door is to be relocked behind them. At all times, two persons must maintain direct eye contact with SCP-173 until all personnel have vacated and relocked the container.

Description: Moved to Site19 1993. Origin is as of yet unknown. It is constructed from concrete and rebar with traces of Krylon brand spray paint. SCP-173 is animate and extremely hostile. The object cannot move while within a direct line of sight. Line of sight must not be broken at any time with SCP-173. Personnel assigned to enter container are instructed to alert one another before blinking. Object is reported to attack by snapping the neck at the base of the skull, or by strangulation. In the event of an attack, personnel are to observe Class 4 hazardous object containment procedures.

Personnel report sounds of scraping stone originating from within the container when no one is present inside. This is considered normal, and any change in this behaviour should be reported to the acting HMCL supervisor on duty.

The reddish brown substance on the floor is a combination of feces and blood. Origin of these materials is unknown. The enclosure must be cleaned on a bi-weekly basis.

Comment

Apparently someone has followed General Bowe's advice and disseminated a poorly-written work of fiction as evidenced by the above blather.

Now, where'd I put that tinfoil hat of mine???

Comment

The one my buddy told me to ready was the stairwell scp-087

Originally posted by DOHCTR
              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                The one my buddy told me to ready was the stairwell scp-087
                I read that one and the 3 stories about sending people down it. Pretty good read if you like that kind of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X