so im shopping for pet insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so im shopping for pet insurance

and I am reading exclusions and I see this list, it seems pretty straight forward until the very end.

General Exclusions

Prosthetic limbs and devices including motility aids Treatment for behavioral issues Breeding, whelping, and pregnancy Cremation and burial Injury caused deliberately by you or any other person or pet residing in your home Injury or illness resulting from fighting, racing, cruelty, or neglect Cosmetic procedures such as tail docking, ear cropping, and dew claw removal (although covered when medically necessary) DNA testing or cloning Organ transplants Stem-cell treatments (except when approved beforehand by Embrace) Avian flu or nuclear war
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

a few years ago, i was making fun of my friend for getting the pet insurance that was offered by our then employer. fast forward 8 months and i had to drop $5k to save my cat. ahhhh, the joys of being me.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      a few years ago, i was making fun of my friend for getting the pet insurance that was offered by our then employer. fast forward 8 months and i had to drop $5k to save my cat. ahhhh, the joys of being me.

god bless.
      Capt. Save A Pussy???
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

god bless.
        A fucking cat? Cats are disposable, man.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Elvis <3s cats

Comment

Yeah, to hell with spending that much on any animal.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

while i would not do it now since i have Jr., i had the means to safe to him and at that point he was considered by us to be our kid. i have no regrets about it.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                and I am reading exclusions and I see this list, it seems pretty straight forward until the very end.

General Exclusions

Prosthetic limbs and devices including motility aids Treatment for behavioral issues Breeding, whelping, and pregnancy Cremation and burial Injury caused deliberately by you or any other person or pet residing in your home Injury or illness resulting from fighting, racing, cruelty, or neglect Cosmetic procedures such as tail docking, ear cropping, and dew claw removal (although covered when medically necessary) DNA testing or cloning Organ transplants Stem-cell treatments (except when approved beforehand by Embrace) Avian flu or nuclear war
                What's not straightforward about nuclear war?

god bless.
                Should've gotten them to do gastric bypass while they were in there and you could've recovered some of the bill down the road.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

god bless.
                  Dont worry, you would have maxed out the payout. Im guessing it would have covered $1500 or so max

oh and for the OP.. I would recommend VPI for pet insurance. We had them for a while and they were quick to reimburse and no problems.

Comment

$5k on a cat? i would have went with the cheaper route

Comment

god bless.
                      Your wife offers some sweet benifit plans. Let me know if she's ever looking for a nanny to replace you.

Comment

[QUOTE=grove rat;622577]$5k on a cat? i would have went with the cheaper route

i would get a rimfire.. even cheaper
                        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Your wife offers some sweet benifit plans. Let me know if she's ever looking for a nanny to replace you.
                          i will keep you posted!

god bless.

Comment

Five-grand on a cat that would leave you forever if your neighbor left out a can of tuna? Fuck that!
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Yeah Im with the rest of the peeps, anyone who drops $5k on a damn cat need needs a shrink.

Comment

Working...
                              X