Craigslist add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist add

Brings people you never thought to pick up parts. I had my 8-10pt mild steel conversion and funny car cage kit for sale. I got a email last nite and called a few minutes later, never dawned on me who he was by his name and when he showed up to pick the parts today. I thinking why does this guy look familair to myself and after talking about my projects and my shop he told me he was between crew jobs at the moment. I was like what kind of crew and says he drove funny cars and top fuelers so I am like ok who the heck is this I racked my broin till he told me he crewed for Darrell Russel, Morgan Lucas, Gene Snow, Joe Amatoe just to name a few. Then it clicked, I have been standig there shooting the shit with Wayne Dupuy, very nice guy. He is building a stang right now.

Badass! I met a hot ass milf when I bought a cell phone from her, had nude pics of her lol,
    I informed her then we hung out a couple times.
    Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
      Badass! I met a hot ass milf when I bought a cell phone from her, had nude pics of her lol,
      Are you aware of the NSFW forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
        u going to share?

Comment

The phone is long gone, lol
          Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
            Brings people you never thought to pick up parts. I had my 8-10pt mild steel conversion and funny car cage kit for sale. I got a email last nite and called a few minutes later, never dawned on me who he was by his name and when he showed up to pick the parts today. I thinking why does this guy look familair to myself and after talking about my projects and my shop he told me he was between crew jobs at the moment. I was like what kind of crew and says he drove funny cars and top fuelers so I am like ok who the heck is this I racked my broin till he told me he crewed for Darrell Russel, Morgan Lucas, Gene Snow, Joe Amatoe just to name a few. Then it clicked, I have been standig there shooting the shit with Wayne Dupuy, very nice guy. He is building a stang right now.
            His mom and dad live in Plano about 2 blocks from were I used to live. Very nice guy indeed.And I beleive his brother lives around here also.
            I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Comment

better than craigslist subtract

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  You beat me to that one.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    Yes it is but atleast when I Sell something I don't Sale it, But when I run an Add I post it For Sale not For Sell.

Comment

Yep. I picked up a piece of furniture from a milf with a great set of sweater yams on her last week. It was a nice surprise.

Comment

I bought a jet ski from this guy a couple weeks ago:

Not your every day craigslist encounter...

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

hide and seek would be awesome in that house
                          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                            hide and seek would be awesome in that house
                            Nice guy. Talked to him for a couple hours. Inside was equally as nice, and his garage was to die for. Lambo's, GT-R, 2 30'+ speed boats, Corvette... I didn't want to leave. lol
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              I bought a jet ski from this guy a couple weeks ago:

Not your every day craigslist encounter...

Holy shit. Where is that monstrosity?

Comment

Working...
                              X