golf clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golf clubs

I have to play golf in a company function this Friday. Anyone near FTW area have an old set of clubs I could possibly borrow? I have never played before.

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
    I have to play golf in a company function this Friday. Anyone near FTW area have an old set of clubs I could possibly borrow? I have never played before.
    Many courses offer rentals, if you can't find anyone.

Comment

The very first time I played golf I rented a set of clubs from the course, I got to the 3rd or 4th hole and thought I was doing ok. Pulled a 9 iron out to chip over a pond and got mostly ground, a little ball, and broke the head off the club and it flew off and landed in the pond, lol. We laughed till we finished about that and the manager at the course said it wasn't a big deal and was cool about it.

But I don't have any clubs you could borrow, since that pretty mutch put an end to my golfing career.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I didn't know they rented. Iron horse does. $25

Comment

Just rent. Make sure they atleast somewhat fit you. If not its not worth the time. Who wants to hit a club 2-3inches long or short..

Comment

Working...
          X