Park City, UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park City, UT

Just got back from a 4 day company-sponsored ski trip there. The snow was perfect the first two days, then it got up into the 50's and it felt like summer at 10k ft.

The accommodations, food and nightlife were all just as awesome as the skiing was. Good times.

Just wanted to brag. That is all.

It's a nice place. I've been there on the company's dime also. I spent 3 weeks there.

Comment

I need to travel a lot more

Comment

I just got back from doing business in Utah. They had us fly into SLT and drive into Ogden, UT. I was not impressed with Ogden.

Comment

Originally posted by blue5spd View Post
          I just got back from doing business in Utah. They had us fly into SLT and drive into Ogden, UT. I was not impressed with Ogden.
          I use to live in Ogden, it's getto.
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Here are a couple of cell phone pics.

Comment

we went snowboarding last week. 47* on the hill and blue skies.

i rode in a tee shirt and board pants most of the day.. shit was killer.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                I use to live in Ogden, it's getto.
                no shit? i went to Wahlquist and Weber high. Lived on 32nd, 24th, 28th and jackson - LOL, and a whole bunch of places in eden/liberty/huntsville.

Comment

Working...
                X