Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
    i'll sell you a used 42 lg for 250 from my job. just pm me
    If I want to buy it will you actually sell it to me? Not like the long tube headers I been hounding you for.
    Street car.

Comment

Just keep an eye on dealnews.com - generally good deals flow across on there and easier to monitor than slickdeals.net
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Ok, i went to walmart and did that flexi pay thing. I got a vizio razor led 42" unit. It is setting up right now. I have 9 months to pay it back, but probably pay it off in 2.

Comment

Damn I was about to get that info for you

Comment

I've seen those "Flexi-Compras" things at WalMart's, is that basically like a Rent-A-Center kinda deal?

Comment

I was gonn asay go look at Best Buy's open box deals. I got a helluva good deal on a TV there, and so have many friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                Damn I was about to get that info for you
                Thanks for going to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                  I've seen those "Flexi-Compras" things at WalMart's, is that basically like a Rent-A-Center kinda deal?
                  Yes, but i think you get better products then at those places. I was approved for about $1000. Its also a way to improve my credit.

Comment

this is the one i got

im liking it so far.

Comment

Well that sucks...my brother-in-laws parents bought a new Vizio 55" led-edgelit flat panel to replace their 52" Mitsubishi DLP that works fine. They offered to give the Mitsubishi to me in exchange for setting up their new one and wiring up their sound system. Now I have a damn near mint condition 52" Mitsubishi 720p/1080i DLP TV with a new bulb that I don't need (with remote, owners manual, and original Fry's receipt from 2007....$2300 bucks back then). Guess I'll toss it on Craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Well that sucks...my brother-in-laws parents bought a new Vizio 55" led-edgelit flat panel to replace their 52" Mitsubishi DLP that works fine. They offered to give the Mitsubishi to me in exchange for setting up their new one and wiring up their sound system. Now I have a damn near mint condition 52" Mitsubishi 720p/1080i DLP TV with a new bulb that I don't need (with remote, owners manual, and original Fry's receipt from 2007....$2300 bucks back then). Guess I'll toss it on Craigslist.
                        I might be getting ready to look for an LED replacement for our DLP. It always looks dim now.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          I might be getting ready to look for an LED replacement for our DLP. It always looks dim now.
                          a bulb should fix that

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            Depending on how big your DLP is, what brand, how old it is, and how much you care about having something shiny and new....would determine whether you should buy a shiny new LED tv or tune-up and clean your existing one. The bulb went out last week on my mothers 2008 Samsung 56" 1080P DLP set and we considered buying a new 46" Westinghouse 1080P LED flat panel at Microcenter for $499. We decided to replace the bulb for $120 and I completely cleaned out the entire TV (vacuumed out/blew out all dust to like new condition..and cleaned all glass and mirrors with alcohol). The TV has a better picture now than it did when she bought it new in 2008...you would be astounded how much dust and cobwebs can get inside a DLP TV and degrade the picture slowly over a period of years until the picture is really dirty and dark. As long as your TV still comes on and doesn't have the white spots in the image from the DLP chip going bad...I would clean it, replace the bulb..and use it for several more years.

Comment

Working...
                            X