needing a new t.v.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needing a new t.v.

my 5 year old decided to put the t.v. remote into my 37" "gameroom" t.v. yesterday, i spent $400 dollars for my mustang, so i can't get a new t.v. till next month. what should i look at? i want to get a 42", just not sure what exactly. give me some options to look at.

Ouch. That sucks. No ideas on TVs right now, but Best Buy usually has 0% financing on theirs over a certain dollar amount if you wanted to get something semi-decent immediately.

Comment

I bought mine off Amazon for a pretty good deal. 42' led/lcd 3D for less than $600.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
        my 5 year old decided to put the t.v. remote into my 37" "gameroom" t.v. yesterday, i spent $400 dollars for my mustang, so i can't get a new t.v. till next month. what should i look at? i want to get a 42", just not sure what exactly. give me some options to look at.
        Best buy has some decent deals if you look. Just make sure to get a 1080P version. My brother picked up a 46" 1080p LG for $390 from there
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I bought a 40" Dynex(house brand) at Best Buy on their zero interest deal a couple years ago. Still works great. I think I gave $385 or so plus tax back then I bet they are cheaper now. You might try compusa if you have one close. They always have refurbished stuff at the one near cooper and 20 in s Arlington.
          Rich

Comment

what i had was a 1080p 37" Vizio. i don't need a 3D or wifi ready or anything. im fine with a basic hdtv. i do want/need a 42 or so. my credit is weird. i have tried to get a best buy card and was denied, but when i went to get a loan a couple weeks ago, their paperwork showed experian says i have a 685 score.

Comment

SMKR will make you a helluva deal on this really nice TV.

cleaning out a room upstairs, just took this out of the armoir. going to throw it on craigslist, but didnt even know if it would bring $20 or if i should just say FREE. (32" Toshiba)

Comment

i'll sell you a used 42 lg for 250 from my job. just pm me

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  SMKR will make you a helluva deal on this really nice TV.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...p?t=26407:sly:
                  Lol, i have a 27" tube t.v. that i can use for now.

Comment

We now have 2 TV's we need to get rid of, but they're all tube giants. One is 27", one is 19". If anyone wants them, you're welcome to them.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

i have a 27" tube in my boys room and a 19" tube in the closet. i really don't want to use them but will need to. i just need to find my RCA cables for my PS3 and 360

Comment

i have a 27" tube in my boys room and a 19" tube in the closet. i really don't want to use them but will need to. i just need to find my RCA cables for my PS3 and 360
                        Are you wanting to find a deal on a 42" or are you just going to stick with what you have right now? Lincolnboy has offered one for $250-that's a hell of a deal.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

i pm'ed him, just waiting to hear back. as it stands right now, i will have to wait till next month and i can get what ever t.v. i want. i started the thread mostly to just find out what i should look at, what brand and type of hd. should i look at LED or stay with LCD? it will be for games mostly, sometimes i watch netflix on it.

Comment

what kind of stang you get Jason?

Comment

Samsung we bought last year has a great picture. It's 42" LCD, we paid about $800 at Sears (0% interest and $150 gift card back). I will be replacing my Vizio and Sylvania flat screens with Samsung later this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X