Cutting back on sugar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting back on sugar...

Along with counting calories, cutting back on fat, carbs, and just eating better overall I've also cut back on sugar. I've noticed that through out the day I've become jittery almost a bit shakey since I've cut back on sugar. I'm not hungry at all and I've tried eating something to see if it helps but it doesn't, unless it's something that's sugary. Is that normal? Is it something that'll go away once my body gets used to not having as much sugar? A buddy of mine made the joke asking if I was diabetic which made me start thinking...

Thoughts? Advice? It's nothing I'm overly worried about but it made me wonder.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

You need to look at your carb intake more than anything. It sounds like you might be starving your body of carbs. You have to have them to function, but limiting them really helps you lose weight if that is your goal.

Just eat an all around diet. Sugar is ok to cutout, but make sure you have carbs to burn.

Just my .02.

Comment

Simply put, you're an addict. I'm the same way. My suggestion if you are struggling to quit cold turkey, cut back slowly. If you're ok with quitting cold turkey, be sure to take in alot of water. I always fall back to my habits when I slip with the water.

JMO.

Comment

A few years ago I completely stopped drinking sodas of any kind.. I just stuck with water. I soon started having daily headaches, was it from not having the sugar? caffeine? I really dont know! The headaches lasted oh for about 2 weeks or so. Since then I never had any more problems. I do now have an occasional soda maybe once a week.
        And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

Originally posted by Boondock Saint View Post
          A few years ago I completely stopped drinking sodas of any kind.. I just stuck with water. I soon started having daily headaches, was it from not having the sugar? caffeine? I really dont know! The headaches lasted oh for about 2 weeks or so. Since then I never had any more problems. I do now have an occasional soda maybe once a week.
          Fortunately I've gotten over my caffine headaches, those lasted a couple weeks when I cut back on sodas.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

You need more corn syrup!

Comment

my good friend and owner of my gym is a nutrionist. She set me up on no sugar, minimal carbs (only the good ones, none from processed flour, rice, or bread.) Lots and lots of fresh veggies, fruit, chicken, turkey, low fat cheese, egg beaters...etc.etc. etc.

That and a bunch of exercise has done me a world of good. No more jitters, feeling exhausted at the end of the day. Add to that, Sean88gt's Advocare slam, spark and restore...I feel pretty good.

Comment

Working...
              X