Parent question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parent question

to those with little boys how did u deal with this, every time we go to change the little man he goes to yank and play with his thing, we dont want to scare him and scar him for life by getting on to him too bad but it just looks like it hurts, he just yanks on it hard.....TIA

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Nicely pick up his hand and say, "No." If it hurts him he will stop it. It will start up again in a few years except it won't be happening in front of you, lol.

Comment

He won't hurt it. It's just a part of figuring out his body. It's no different than catching his feet and putting them in his mouth. Hell, if he could, he'd try to put it in his mouth, too!

Comment

My 18 month old does the same. The wife just takes his hand away and says no.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

My son does the same thing. I just pull his hand away, and he'll start laughing about it.

Comment

if he is pulling on it hard enough to hurt, he will stop.
            i mean he is just a kid learning about himself... let him do it....
            cause trust me.. when he hits 12... you will be going thru gallons of conditioner.
            enjoy the fact you dont have to buy him any
            first class white trash

Comment

If you make him stop, he's gonna end up with a small penis, and will end up compensating by getting in arguments on car forums all day long.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
              Slow moving projects
              1964 C10 350/700r4
              1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Superwho, forbes, and Treasure Chest have the right answers.

It's only you and your wife that have sexual connotations to his actions. Just wait until he gets an erection. Y'all will learn to knock real fucking fast!!!

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                  if he is pulling on it hard enough to hurt, he will stop.
                  i mean he is just a kid learning about himself... let him do it....
                  cause trust me.. when he hits 12... you will be going thru gallons of conditioner.
                  enjoy the fact you dont have to buy him any
                  Quoted for troof. Just make sure your house doesn't have the only linen closet in the guest bath, and if it does, make sure you knock before going in to grab a towel for one of the younger kid, even if the door is unlocked and you don't think the older one has come of age....ask me how I know.

Comment

Shit, babies masturbate in the womb. Hes been doing it already for months...ya'll are behind the curve

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Superwho, forbes, and Treasure Chest have the right answers.

It's only you and your wife that have sexual connotations to his actions. Just wait until he gets an erection. Y'all will learn to knock real fucking fast!!!
                      They get erections from birth...when the diaper comes off, they immediately go to see WTF is down there. It was quite the shock, considering the first diaper I ever changed was my newborn son's. Lol

Yes, I learned the knocking lesson the hard way. Robert and I weren't even dating yet, but I called him in a panic, asking how to deal with my new-found knowledge.

Comment

Hell, I'm doing that right now, you telling me it aint normal???

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                          Shit, babies masturbate in the womb. Hes been doing it already for months...ya'll are behind the curve
                          I have no memory of doing that, naturally, but I do recall what happened when I put my pre-pubescent ding-a-ling in a conditioner bottle. At a very young I realized that things grow and can't come out of something that it went into. Then I realized it felt great!
                          Later that week, my father bitched about buying so much conditioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                            Quoted for troof. Just make sure your house doesn't have the only linen closet in the guest bath, and if it does, make sure you knock before going in to grab a towel for one of the younger kid, even if the door is unlocked and you don't think the older one has come of age....ask me how I know.
                            when a shower goes for 15 minutes.... i'm real sure he aint washing behind his ears that much....
                            first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                              when a shower goes for 15 minutes.... i'm real sure he aint washing behind his ears that much....
                              Weird, Robert takes no less than 25 minutes every morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X