Could use some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    I have several very large scars, and don't care to cover them up. Get her through the surgery, and then if she wants to get a tat to commerate her ordeal, great.

You will love her no less than she did you after your surgeries, scars are a non-issue.

Though if you can get another cup size out of it, that's a different story.

I wish her the best, and a quick recovery.
    Already been checking with Tricare. They said if the surgeon has to remove enough tissue that it's noticeable, they will pay for reconstruction and for the other breast to match the one they rebuild. I'm thinking going from DD to E or EE
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

i always tell me wife im going to get her a boob job... but i am going to put them on her back.. if 2 titties are good 4 must be great
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
        i always tell me wife im going to get her a boob job... but i am going to put them on her back.. if 2 titties are good 4 must be great
        It's a damn good thing men don't have tits, or we wouldn't get anything done!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          You may be surprised how small the scar can be. They try to not be too invasive, especially on a visible body part of a young lady. I know both you guys are scared, but it's not cancerous! I'm betting all will be fine. Prayers sent.
          Thank you Vert. This is one of those ideas if we can see the scar after it heals. I know everyone tells me the scar between my eyes is hard to see if you don't know it's there but to me it's huge and transfers into a lot of the way I see myself. She views any disfigurement as I do and it would nag her knowing it's there.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Praying
            Photobucket

Comment

Working...
            X