Crap, daylight savings is this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap, daylight savings is this weekend

Crap, don't forget to set your damn clocks ahead an hour this weekend, I just realized it was this Sunday morning! I thought it was the end of March for some reason.

Oh well, another hour of sunlight at night is cool, get more done after work.

AW DAMN IT! I hate it when this shit happens. Pick a fucking time and stay with it!!!

Comment

Spring daylight saving time FTW!!! I hate it when it gets dark around 6.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Um it's " Daylight Saving time ". Not Saving(s) time.

Unless your putting those savings in the Daylight bank.

Comment

I don't recall where I read this, or who said it but: "Only the government would think you can cut off the top of a blanket, add it to the bottom and think you've got a longer blanket."

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner View Post

Um, if you're going to be a douche, learn the difference between "your" and "you're".
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Crap, don't forget to set your damn clocks ahead an hour this weekend, I just realized it was this Sunday morning! I thought it was the end of March for some reason.

Oh well, another hour of sunlight at night is cool, get more done after work.
              If its such a big deal to you just go ahead and move it forward now

Comment

Told my old lady she will have to go to sleep at 7:30 to get that hour she will lose back.

Comment

Eh
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner View Post

It's actually referenced as both if you Google it!
                    When is Daylight Savings in 2012? Daylight Savings 2012 consists of Fall Back and Spring Forward and Daylight Savings 2012 occurs on Sunday, November 4 and Sunday, March 11, respectively.

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                    If its such a big deal to you just go ahead and move it forward now
                    Score, I can get off work now then, it's after 5!

Comment

I heard this is also practiced in Australia exept they first fall back than spring forward.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Um, if you're going to be a douche, learn the difference between "your" and "you're".
                        Lol

Comment

No dst in Arizona suckas!

Comment

Working...
                          X