No announcement yet.

Ever been kicked in the balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the balls but I thought I cut off my cock.

Three weeks ago I had a piece of aluminum strap 1/8" thick and roughly 1"x5" clamped down to a table in front of me at groin height. I put on my safety glasses, grabbed the drill and proceeded to push downward on the drill into the material. Long story short: drill bit grabbed the strap and swung it around out of the clamp and right into my dick. I was wearing a thin pair of running pants and was very afraid I might have just cut my shit off. The pain was intense and left me with a cold feeling (hence I mistook for blood and shock). A quick check and everything seemed to be okay, albeit in quite a bit of pain for an hour or so.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Not the balls but I thought I cut off my cock.

Three weeks ago I had a piece of aluminum strap 1/8" thick and roughly 1"x5" clamped down to a table in front of me at groin height. I put on my safety glasses, grabbed the drill and proceeded to push downward on the drill into the material. Long story short: drill bit grabbed the strap and swung it around out of the clamp and right into my dick. I was wearing a thin pair of running pants and was very afraid I might have just cut my shit off. The pain was intense and left me with a cold feeling (hence I mistook for blood and shock). A quick check and everything seemed to be okay, albeit in quite a bit of pain for an hour or so.
      I've done this! I double up clamps now when drilling into plates on a bench.

The worst one I ever got happened in 5th grade by a chick that had been a long time friend. I was leaning against the wall with one foot propped up. I wasn't paying attention to the situation in front of me at all. I was having a conversation with someone to my left. She kicked a desk towards me trying to scare me. However she misjudged the force. I notice it about a half second before contact. It was one of the old school metal desks with wooden seat and wooden slats for a back rest. It was turned perfectly to send the edge of the back rest center sack. I saw it hit, saw a flash, looked at my friend, and fell to the ground. I woke up in the nurses office. She was holding an ice pack on my boy-berries. She had a very gentle touch.

Comment

Its been a really long time since I was kicked in the nuts. BUT I recently zipped my junk up in my zipper!! That was quite possibly the most pain I have ever been in.

Comment

Recently, my 4 year old boy was running around the house and jumped on me while I was sitting on the couch reading email on my phone. He jumped at an angle with his left knee up and tagged me square in the jewels. Picture a 55lb four year old running full speed, jumping, leading with his knee up. I rolled off the couch and was on the ground for at least 10 minutes...

Luckily, I've had my 2nd child before this went down.....
          Hellcat Charger

Comment

Working...
          X