nursing or RN’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nursing or RN’s

what type of programs are there for nursing or RN’s.

Post pics of wife/gf/so/sister bewbs or gtfo

Comment

Around here? There are 3 programs that I know of in the DFW area.
      1. TCC
      2. ElCentro/NorthLake which are both DCCCD
      3. NCTC in the Denton area

Let me know if you have any questions. Its VERY competitive right now due to crappy markets and people flooding back to school for healthcare jobs. Also sort of hard for new graduates to get jobs in hospitals straight out of school. There are no sign on bonuses

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        1. TCC

Let me know if you have any questions. Its VERY competitive right now due to crappy markets and people flooding back to school for healthcare jobs. Also sort of hard for new graduates to get jobs in hospitals straight out of school. There are no sign on bonuses
        Not true about sign on bonuses not exsiting. You just need to shop around. Hospital St. Francis in Tulsa was/is offering 20k sign on bonus for new grads with a two year contract.

Comment

1. TCC

Murse?
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

We get quite a few students from TVCC

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
              Not true about sign on bonuses not exsiting. You just need to shop around. Hospital St. Francis in Tulsa was/is offering 20k sign on bonus for new grads with a two year contract.
              Lol. That's rare. Read up on any nursing forum and you will see people moving cross country to get a job. Here in Texas it realistically is to going to happen.

Comment

I hear the market is saturated in the DFW area and a lot of new grads can't find jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Murse?
                  Yep and actually proud of it. I work in an icu where you would rather have me than the typical woman who freaks out about everything. I also work in ER which is another place better to have men than women

Comment

Lol. That's rare. Read up on any nursing forum and you will see people moving cross country to get a job. Here in Texas it realistically is to going to happen.
                    That's interesting. Are you a nurse? What's your specialty?

Edit.... Didn't see the above post in time.
                    Last edited by 2011GT; 03-09-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Yep and actually proud of it. I work in an icu where you would rather have me than the typical woman who freaks out about everything. I also work in ER which is another place better to have men than women
                      I was only kidding anyways LOL

Props to you, I doubt I could do it and I'm sure you make decent money
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

That's interesting. Are you a nurse? What's your specialty?
                        Im a critical care nurse. I work in an ICU. Its quite rewarding actually. I had a 45 year old guy who was having a massive heart attack and a GI bleed. After a failed emergency heart cath, he was put on a balloon pump, rushed to GI lab to stop his stomach ulcer from bleeding out and rushed over to open heart surgery. He had over 80% chance of dying. When he lived... I felt good.

Comment

That's cool. My wife is an ICU RN also. Been doing it for almost 3 years now.

Comment

That's cool. My wife is an ICU RN also. Been doing it for almost 3 years now.
                            Im coming up on a year personally. Its not for everyone but I love a job where I put my mind to use. Critical care is one of the few areas where you really have to think about what you are doing as my decisions could kill someone.

Comment

Why is it that 99% of the nurses in the rest of the hospital have good attitudes, yet 99% of the nurses in ICU are cunts?

Comment

Working...
                              X