Does Anybody Want to Chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    Just because your lips are the size of Ohio don't mean you need to give me any.
    Ha ha, there is always next week

Comment

Seems like a spam bot.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

I told you i'd be back in town this week, and we were meeting at back nine on thursday in several of your "i'm so left out" posts over the past week.

I'll be here again the week of March 20th. That Thursday, the 22nd, Back Nine. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            I told you i'd be back in town this week, and we were meeting at back nine on thursday in several of your "i'm so left out" posts over the past week.

I'll be here again the week of March 20th. That Thursday, the 22nd, Back Nine. Got it.
            I like your bow tie

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

I have the memory of a 95 year old most times. I don't ever remember saying "i'm so left out" or anything like it over the past week.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'm up for chatting again if anybody wants to.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

No.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X