Austin legend "Leslie" is dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin legend "Leslie" is dead.

He was the homeless dude on 6th street that was always in drag and heels. Pretty big piece of shit person but he was semi-famous...I guess more infamous around here. If I wasn't on my phone I'd post a link but apparently he had a head injury a while back and that might be associated to his death. I think the specific cause is still unknown though.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Hmmm. I remember that when I lived there. People were holding vigil in the street outside his hospital room.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

As long as we still have Stephen - Austin's ukulele-playing, long black leather coat wearing, son of a bitch that melts your soul with his Raunch n Roll up and down S. Congress...

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
        As long as we still have Stephen - Austin's ukulele-playing, long black leather coat wearing, son of a bitch that melts your soul with his Raunch n Roll up and down S. Congress...

Word up.

Comment

Last time I was there he had just gotten checked out of the hospital. Our cab driver knew more details and warned us he'd probably be gone soon.

Comment

You know you're near the top of the homeless foodchain when you've got your own wiki page:

Comment

He had an action figure too.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

lmao at coming in second place with 7% of the vote. Guess that shows how hated conservatives are there. The conservative probably got 1%
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'm not homeless, i'm an urban outdoorsman.

Comment

He may be dead, but the stink he left in his wake will live on forever.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                      I'm not homeless, i'm an urban outdoorsman.
                      Solid!

Comment

Working...
                      X