Doomsday Bunkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday Bunkers

These are some impressive bunkers. I'm feeling seriously underprepared. Is anyone else watching it?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Nope. I ran out of tinfoil.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

No bunker needed. I won't need it to where I am going

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
        No bunker needed. I won't need it to where I am going
        Hell?

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Definitely time to short the doomsdayers.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'm really questioning the legality of the autonomous gun turret they were showing.

Comment

Is someone going to sue you after doomsday Anything goes in the apocalypse.

Comment

I was talking about before the apocalypse. Just a random person walking by the bunker and getting shot could cause some legal problems(whether it's posted "No trespassing" or not).

Comment

I can show these people to folks at work who think I'm insane for keeping a months worth of food and water on hand and some ammo and firearms and look normal lol.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I'm thinking about getting a few months worth of food. We have the water covered between a water well/generator and a 300 gal tank we keep with RO water for washing cars. And for transportation after an EMP its the tractor or stick the points back in the jeep. Got lots of ammo and guns as well.

Comment

Keep posting guys, I need to know where to go when everything goes down

I have not seen the show but I bet some of those bunkers are nicer than my house.

Comment

Isn't most of the world going to be covered in water? What would a bunker do other than secure death?

I'm eyeing a really nice mountain top.
                        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Can Denny post from his bunker? He seems to be missing from the board of late.

Comment

I guess im alone here, but i don't care to live after an apocalypse. Drop the big one right on my fucking head.
                            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                              Drop the big one right on my fucking head.
                              Too easy......
                              2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                              2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Working...
                              X