Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No thread about the motorcyclist shot by DPS trooper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No thread about the motorcyclist shot by DPS trooper?

Shocked it hasn't been posted yet.

State trooper shoots motorcylist during traffic stop

WFAA

VALLEY VIEW — The Department of Public Safety has confirmed that a state trooper was involved in a shooting Wednesday afternoon.

Officials said the trooper stopped a man on a motorcycle on North Shore Drive, just north of FM 922 along the north shore of Lake Ray Roberts in Cooke County around 3:45 p.m.

During the traffic stop the trooper and the cyclist were involved in a fight. The trooper shot the suspect in the stomach.

No word on the details surrounding the shooting or the reason why the trooper stopped the cyclist.

The motorcyclist was flown to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth by helicopter ambulance; there was no word on his condition.

The trooper was not injured.
    Last edited by ram57ta; 03-07-2012, 07:18 PM.

He probably had a tucked plate.

Comment

Comment

Bike thief, fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by DrGoogle View Post
          And? I was expecting him to draw down on him from the title of that video.

Comment

Originally posted by DrGoogle View Post
            /youtube video of a fucking idiot/
            I always wondered what the rest of that video looked like. Rider got what he deserved.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I always wondered what the rest of that video looked like. Rider got what he deserved.
              It looks like he passed the off duty officer when he was doing the wheelie? Hard to tell really. But yea, he is an idiot for sure.

Comment

[Magnus]Clearly everyone who does something stupid in a vehicle deserves too have a gun pulled on them.[/Magnus]

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  [Magnus]Clearly everyone who does something stupid in a vehicle deserves too have a gun pulled on them.[/Magnus]

Gun was pulled more than likely to scare the shit out of him and keep him from trying to run.
                  I doubt the office would have shot.
                  Stop being a stupid fuck.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gun was pulled more than likely to scare the shit out of him and keep him from trying to run.
                    I doubt the office would have shot.
                    Stop being a stupid fuck.
                    And that justifies it? Stop being a stupid fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      And that justifies it? Stop being a stupid fuck.
                      I'm still confused how a cop identifying himself drawing a weapon on someone who just went 130mph on the highway doing a wheelie is a problem?
                      Where is the confusion?
                      It's ok for riders to jump to the defense of their own, even when they're clearly in the wrong, but god forbid anyone defend a cop on here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Effeth the P

Comment

[QUOTE=Magnus;617740]I'm still confused how a cop identifying himself drawing a weapon on someone who just went 130mph on the highway doing a wheelie is a problem?
                          Where is the confusion?

Clearly anybody doing 130 on a bike has a weapon on them and the cop was right for pulling his weapon.
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                            Clearly anybody doing 130 on a bike has a weapon on them and the cop was right for pulling his weapon.
                            I'm still confused where the cop did something unlawful or against department policies.
                            Where did that happen?

How many stories go around of people on bikes running from police? I bet the thought never crossed his mind when he saw the weapon. He went in to "well, busted" mode.
                            sigpic

Comment

not saying he did something unlawful, just wondering why he felt the need to pull his pistol
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X