No Solar Flare Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    You forgot....listen to AC/DC the whole time....
    Beware of soda machines too... I lost my baseball coach to a flying soda can.

RIP

Comment

I work for a cable company, no problems as of yet. Though my svo started up this morning. Thought that was kinda strange.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Beware of soda machines too... I lost my baseball coach to a flying soda can.

RIP
        Beware 18 wheelers with Golbin faces.

Even before the comet that shit is creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by blackgt View Post
          make your way to the truck stop where people will be held up with a cache of weapons in the basement. Sneak into the sewer via the showers, get across town using the weapons to shoot vehicles that would try to kill you. Find a sailboat and sail to the island that allows not motor vehicles until it's over...
          awesome movie!
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

What movie is this? Sounds epic.
            Maximum Overdrive - Based on the short story "Trucks" by Stephen King...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Yeardly Smith before her Simpson days wasn't too bad looking, but that VOICE

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                Beware 18 wheelers with Golbin faces.

Even before the comet that shit is creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  We're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!
                  Not yet homer, December 21, 2012
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X