24hr fitness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24hr fitness...

Posted this in the "pumping iron" sub section but have not had any responses and I swear there were 4-5 people who were talking about hookups:

I have been looking through some threads regarding fitness clubs however I am unsure as to who still works at these locations or if anyone else has any "pull" with the fee's.

Looking to join two people at a 24hr location here in Irving off of 183. It is a Sport location so I am not sure what deals are out there. If anyone has a "connect" let me know; also company discounts? I work at Chase...

Fiancée was told today that she had a fatty liver and that the fat was transcending to her blood. Don’t really have a lot of time during the day to go out before dark so a club membership seems to be the only option at this point.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

We dont have Costco....its Sam's

Also, I would need a Costco Membership right? I would think so but I have been wrong before
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      We dont have Costco....its Sam's

Also, I would need a Costco Membership right? I would think so but I have been wrong before
      Or get someone with a Costco membership to buy it for you.

A member can buy a set number of memberships. I don't remember how many that is though.

Comment

Even with buying a Costco membership ($40-50/yr), it's well below what any "hook up" will be able to do price wise. And it's good for any Sport location.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

A Costco member can buy up to 4. You can also buy one online at costco.com, without a Costco membership, but there is a 5% surcharge.

Comment

Oh noes!!

"The Man" and his "surcharges"!!!!!

Comment

Ordered mine through Costco a few days ago. Came out to 335.99 after surcharges (not a member)

Comment

Originally posted by Turbosvo View Post
                Ordered mine through Costco a few days ago. Came out to 335.99 after surcharges (not a member)
                And this is a 2yr membership?

Comment

Yes, as posted in the link above.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Costco deal seems to be pretty good. I signed up many years ago for that prepay for 3 years up front and every year after that is dirt cheap. Well, I pay $81 and change each YEAR for my unlimited Super Sport membership and my wife is $39/yr for hers. So, I go into the 24 hour once a year and renew both of us for around $120.

The manager complains every year how dirt cheap that is and reminds me each time to make sure I renew before the annual deadline as 24 hour management definitely is not a fan of that membership anymore and if I'm a day late, I could be screwed and have to re-up with the current deals.

What is sad though is my wife and I only go a few times a year as I have a gym at the office and my wife hates the music and noise at the nearby 24 hour. But, for $120 I just keep it renewed in case we start going together or something.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        Costco deal seems to be pretty good. I signed up many years ago for that prepay for 3 years up front and every year after that is dirt cheap. Well, I pay $81 and change each YEAR for my unlimited Super Sport membership and my wife is $39/yr for hers. So, I go into the 24 hour once a year and renew both of us for around $120.

The manager complains every year how dirt cheap that is and reminds me each time to make sure I renew before the annual deadline as 24 hour management definitely is not a fan of that membership anymore and if I'm a day late, I could be screwed and have to re-up with the current deals.

What is sad though is my wife and I only go a few times a year as I have a gym at the office and my wife hates the music and noise at the nearby 24 hour. But, for $120 I just keep it renewed in case we start going together or something.
                        You have 60 days after your year is expired to renew at your reduced rate. If he tells you otherwise he's lying his ass off.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                        X