Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving

Anyone on here live in or around Pearsall Tx? I start my new job with Plains pipeline down there on the 19th and know absolutely no one down there.

At least you have DFWMUSTANGS to log onto everyday...we will keep you up to date
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Pearsall is a shit hole. If I was you I'd live in Lytle or Devine and drive to Pearsall.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        Pearsall is a shit hole. If I was you I'd live in Lytle or Devine and drive to Pearsall.
        Good to know. I will be working 5 miles north of Cotulla and have a 45 min radius for drive time to the station so Devine might work.

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
          Good to know. I will be working 5 miles north of Cotulla and have a 45 min radius for drive time to the station so Devine might work.

What ever you do don't live in Cotulla. It's nothing but a roach motel for illegals.

Comment

Got CHL????
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              Got CHL????
              Yes I even carry when I ride.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                What ever you do don't live in Cotulla. It's nothing but a roach motel for illegals.
                I thought that was most of South Texas

Comment

Working...
                X