• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
    Do you work for Aviall, or BF Goodrich?
    Goodrich.

Comment

• Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
      Busy as hell for me. Lot's of OT and trying to find qualified peeps to recommend so I can take it a little more easy.
      Describe to me the level of the qualifications which are needed. Are you talking; showing up on time, or being able to split an atom? Cause I can put shit together with minimal instructions.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Just billed my 67th hour of the week and enjoying OT while it lasts.

Comment

• Working my first sunday this year. Moved second shift to get a promotion ($1.30) .Get to run ops on the jets so its cool for me.
          2009 Mustang GT
          1972 Country Squire

Comment

• Last place of work went through the President, then another President, and then 25 other people . Think it's well run with a clear concise plan?

The last place i worked at before was struggling in a tech and capital heavy industry that's rapidly changing. Some ....legal questions got our leadership in trouble after i quit.

Looking for new opportunities that are with good companies with good mentors. I've sadly never had anyone to really give guidance.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              Well too bad some of is can't be like the recent lotto winner that still wants to receive food stamps.
              If I had one the lotto and just paid half of it to the govt I wouldn't have a problem getting a little back either. I would donate the food to a church or soup kitchen but I would still be racking up that lonestar card every month.

Comment

• Quit my job this past Saturday, starting my new one Tuesday. Things are looking up, so I hope 2012 is good to me!

Comment

Working...
                X