No announcement yet.

Burial Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever I was married to the longest....unless the reason wife #1 is dead is because I killed her. In that case it would automatically be the second wife.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Neither. I want to be buried in DFW National .... I don't think spouses have any place there unless they also served.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        no preference. my only stipulation is that i'm buried with my beloved grey goose bottle.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Also going with cremation.

Comment

Next to my hookers

Comment

Cremated and piss on my ashes. I could care less. Hell if the Body Farm didn't charge I'd donate myself.

Comment

Creamated & the ashes, carried in a Ralphs coffee can, scattered over Lake Ponchatrain.

Comment

There was a time that I wanted to be creamated and attached to the chute of a top fuel dragster that's about to go down the 1/4 mile

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Cremated and piss on my ashes. I could care less. Hell if the Body Farm didn't charge I'd donate myself.
                    The body farm in San Marcos doesn't, if you live within 200 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      Reread, officer. lol
                      If your first wife died. The woman you were in love with died and you remarried. buried next to first or second?
                      Ah fuck. Good call. I still say current spouse.
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                      X