Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let my girlfriend's 4 year old daughter skip school to hang out with me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    hmmmmm

still have first car -----loves mom and puts her as a standard for all women
    has got rid of every car since--------no women compare to your mom

Is it just possible you try to compare your woman and cars to your mom and first car and they never measure up?
    not really.......my first car was a 56 chevy......not getting rid of it because my dad and i got it to work on together.

Hard to measure up to my mom. She was a single mother of two kids and worked fulltime to raise them until she met my dad. then she continued to bust her ass and work and raise them until i came along. She wanted to stay at home and raise us but knew the more she worked the better our futures would be. She sent care packages to both my brothers every week while they were fighting in the first gulf war. She knocked forced my dad to buy a Harley because he always wanted one but always did the responsible thing and put everyone else's happiness before his. She also bought him a 44 magnum for xmas one year cause he always wanted one. She has remained loyal by his side thru thick and thin and she really has set the standard for who i should date. i wish i had used her as the standard on my first wife. This time around, I used her as the standard and have so far found a hard working country girl that can shoot and drove a tractor for her dad when I met her. She has my respect.

So, forever I never used my mother as a standard and it bit me in the ass. When I finally did, it paid off. I looked for a woman that worked hard, had an education, and didn't need a thing from me to get by. So far, I am happy. Now, that doesn't mean I won't be on here in a week complaining that she cut my cock off and fed it to an armadillo.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Levi's mom has got it goin' on.
      and she has got big fake knockers that she showed off at Sturgis! Yep, thats my mom! lol

She was a fucking beanpole growing up and had no boobs at all and decided, "fuck it, I want big boobs!"

She is a tall fake blond and my dad is a short bulldog.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
            lmmfao......u like the blackberries, eh?
            "The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
              I fucking look great in high heels!
              Just please don't send pics. The shower pose was enough to last me for a while. O.o
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Just please don't send pics. The shower pose was enough to last me for a while. O.o
                You know that shit made you moist! lol
                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                X