Man Makes Off With Girl Scout's Cookie Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Makes Off With Girl Scout's Cookie Money

Several Girl Scouts tried to chase down a man that robbed them of their cookie money over the weekend.

Scouts from Troop #29152 were selling cookies in front of a Walmart in Fort Bend County on Saturday when a black Toyota Camry pulled up.

A man got out and asked about some cookies before reaching out and grabbing the cash box and running back to his car.

Two scouts ran after the man and even reached into the car to try to stop the thief.

Iravia Cotton told KPRC-TV in Houston that she started hitting a boy in the passenger seat of the car.

"I think he learned his lesson a little bit," Cotton said.

Cotton's fellow scout Rachel Johnson was holding on to the back bumper of the car as it pulled away. She suffered a few scratches and bruises when she fell off of the car.

Unfortunately, the man got away with about $200 from cookie sales that the girl's will have to repay.

Not surprisingly, donations have been pouring in to the troop since word of the heist began to make its way around the state. KPRC reported the troop was overwhelmed with support and appreciates the words of encouragement.

Meanwhile, the Girl Scouts are using the theft as an opportunity to teach the girls about having safety in numbers, keeping money out of sight and by being more aware of what is going on in the world around them.

Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call Fort Bend County deputies at 281-341-4704.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

What a sorry sack of shit. Jesus H.

Comment

If he didn't get some thin mints, fail.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

i could understand stealing some cookies(they are like crack in a box), but the money. really?!

Comment

I just bought some of these yesterday in front of the grocery store. What kind of person steals from a bunch of little girls. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I just bought some of these yesterday in front of the grocery store. What kind of person steals virginity from a bunch of little girls. Pathetic.
            Denny

Comment

Someone should have shot him in both feet and then kicked him in the testicles and as he is falling forward holding them kick him in the chin

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I just bought some of these yesterday in front of the grocery store. What kind of person steals from a bunch of little girls. Pathetic.
                that is like asking what kinda of person rapes and kills little girls... there are just some sick fuks out there... hope the guy hangs....
                first class white trash

Comment

Anyone else mentally picturing two girls dressed up in their girl scout gear... one punching a passenger and the other hanging onto the bumper of a moving car?

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                    Anyone else mentally picturing two girls dressed up in their girl scout gear... one punching a passenger and the other hanging onto the bumper of a moving car?
                    LMGDAO! I was thinking the same thing.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

they would have stopped him
                      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                      Your opinion is what sucks.
                      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Worthless piece of shit right there!

Comment

It was staged to get more donations for the Girl Scouts. Tinfoil hat conspiracy at its finest.

Comment

A friend of mine posted on her facebook this weekend that a neighbors car was broken into and 4 cases of girlscout cookies were stolen.
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X