Originally posted by stevo View Post
    The flu is going around.
    Stevo
    Got my shot!
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
      Got my shot!
      I got mine to but still wound up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        My god... Since Friday morning I have had the chills, uncontrollable shivering, aches all over, nausea. Got a zpak from the doc Friday afternoon, Saturday evening my symptoms changed to headache, stuffed ears, runny nose, flem, body aches. Oh, and fever since Friday. It is now Monday and I still don't fell much better. Wtf!!! I take day 4 of the zpak today and kind wonder if I'm just pissing In the wind.
        Who else is on their deathbed!
        I got my ass kicked back in the winter. It's the fucking allergies that are killing me now.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          I got my ass kicked back in the winter. It's the fucking allergies that are killing me now.
          I mowed (ok I weed wacked) my lawn Thursday and figured my sickness was just allergies. Till I got a fever. I'm in the end of day 4 and was up most the day with no I'll effects. I might actually be getting better.

Comment

yup. Sick since my Bday...Haven't not been sick on that day one time in the past 6 years
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I got it a couple weeks back. Got bad over three days. Body aches and fever, miserable. Then I started to recover, only to notice that 40lbs. of crud had built up in my chest over that time. I spent the next three days coughing that shit up. No bueno. First doctor visit and Rx fill since '06. I haven't been that sick in awhile.

Comment

Starting today I feel like shit. Ugh...

Coughing, sore throat, fatigued... trying to kick it before it gets worse.

Comment

no bug, but severe allergies this season. taking zyrtec on a daily basis right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    I mowed (ok I weed wacked) my lawn Thursday and figured my sickness was just allergies. Till I got a fever. I'm in the end of day 4 and was up most the day with no I'll effects. I might actually be getting better.
                    That is weird. First day I mowed the lawn, that night I felt really bad, like I had a fever, but I didn't. Had chills, aching joints, etc. Lasted for a day and then I was good.

Comment

The Happening has begun......
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        The Happening has begun......
                        I have no plans to drive off a cliff or walk in front of a train.

Comment

A lot of people are getting it a long with the squirts and so forth. Took me about 2 weeks to get back to 80%. That was only after about a 1.5 weeks, saying "F it" and going to be early, sleeping as late as possible...etc...etc
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Went in Friday before last for a upper and lower boroscope. Did a couple biopsies. Saturday I started having the "runs" but didn't think much of it. Got progressively worse over the next couple of days till I ended up in the er wednesday dehydrated and hurting pretty bad.
                            After 5 hours which included blood tests, x-rays and 3 bags of iv fluid and some pretty stout drugs, they released me.
                            Started feeling better but then about 3am on Saturday started running a fever, chills, and chest felt like a boa constrictor was playing games. Ran the fever all day and into sunday. Went to the doc monday and after a quick test, he confirmed I did come down with the flu saturday. SO
                            more drugs and weak as shit.. Yeah, this is the first time in 5 years that I forgot to get the damn flu shot!
                            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Nope I got my flu shot

Comment

I'm worse today than yesterday. Now the old lady is sick, too,

Comment

Working...
                                X