Who else gots da bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else gots da bug

My god... Since Friday morning I have had the chills, uncontrollable shivering, aches all over, nausea. Got a zpak from the doc Friday afternoon, Saturday evening my symptoms changed to headache, stuffed ears, runny nose, flem, body aches. Oh, and fever since Friday. It is now Monday and I still don't fell much better. Wtf!!! I take day 4 of the zpak today and kind wonder if I'm just pissing In the wind.
    Who else is on their deathbed!

Same here..... but of course im an idiot and am at work. Ive been sick since Friday as well thought i was getter but when i woke up my throat was swollen shut and i couldn't speak.

Comment

i know of about 6 or 7 that are sick or getting sick. good thing i have an awesome immune system and never get sick

<-------ends up dead in 3 days

Comment

Dude I can't even get outa bed to Goto work. I missed friday and Saturday night. The shivers were redonkulous and the dizziness when I get outa bed is nauseating. Oh, sunday morning the fever broke. Well, so I thought. It's back again. This is definitely the sickest I've been in years. Effing sucks! I don't get sick!

Comment

My dad, brother, girlfriend, and I all have it. Doctor told us it was the flu. Skipped inventory yesterday but I'm going to have to go in tomorrow.

Comment

Been sneezing for 2 days and today it's full on like donkey kong. Runny nose, sore throat, low grade fever, arrrrrrrrrr.....
            2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
            Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
            Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
            Speedlogix Catch Can
            Resonator Delete

Comment

Woke up last Wednesday with a severe sore throat and felt like I was dying. Thursday the sore throat gave way to no voice (hoarse). Friday I woke up feeling considerably better and thought it was a 2 day cold...but as night approached I started getting the chills, fever, cough, phlegm, and sneezing. Saturday was HORRIBLE....couldn't breath, coughing, sneezing, low fever, and no energy. Sunday still stuffed up, still coughing, no fever, and no energy. I've been in bed ALL DAY today and still can't breath and lots of sinus drainage. Ready for this shit to be over.

Comment

2 months of coughing up crap. I am so sick of this shit!
                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  i know of about 6 or 7 that are sick or getting sick. good thing i have an awesome immune system and never get sick

<-------ends up dead in 3 days
                  x2

I woke up a few times last week with a major sinus headache. Eyes watering, whole left side of my head hurting, but went away by noon. I get sick maybe once a year, if that. I think I am going on 2 years.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Friday it started feeling like I had a hairball in my throat. By Saturday I was sneezing my head off and the throat was sore. Yesterday the sinus pressure came on. Been in bed all day except for a doc visit. Got antibiotics and cough syrup. Hope it's better by morning.

Comment

My kid started vomiting and had a 104 temperature this morning when we woke up, had to take him to the doctor and he is still pretty warm. The flu is going around.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

wife has sore throat hahah thats it.

I on the other hand have crap allergies so I have a stuffy nose 24/7 people always ask if im sick... I think working outside everyday helps me from getting sick, cause only sickness I get is from eating spicey food and drinking beer haha.

Comment

antibiotics don't do shit for viral infections and most adults don't get bacterial infections... if they do that means they play with feces.

not sick yet. will go up my vitamin c dosage and avoid you feces folk.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

That was me last weekend. Wound up at one point with a 102 fever and missed 2 days of work. Only symptom beside the fever was swollen tonsils that cleared up after a few days. If it was the flu, it was the fastest flu infection I've ever had.

Comment

Been there,still doing that.. I'm about 80% better but not 100%.

I've been on 3 different medications,2 zpaks, and finally got a steroid shot on Thursday. It's been about 2-2.5 weeks of this crap.

I had/have Bronchitis,Tonsillitis,U.R. Infection, and Double ear infection.

Comment

Working...
                              X