No announcement yet.

people getting married having babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weddings are WAY over rated! Fuck all that nonsense.

Comment

honestly, if I wasn't pushing to finish and get into my house this month, it would probably be a non-issue. just stressin' is all
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        seems like everybody I know is doing one or the other...

everybody is registered somewhere and begging for gifts... When the wife and I got married we just got married and paid for our own shit. I guess that's not the norm?

I negotiated that I would gladly go my wife's friend's wedding if I could wear my 6" 686 on my hip. That stipulation was ok'd by the bride, so that was victory #1

then for my best friend's shower, I'm buying all breast pump related hardware so that the thank you card from his girl will pretty much have to reference yams

my other friend's shower I'm going to do the same if possible...

good times
        we just had a little boy in july, and we didn't have a baby shower or any of that...i didn't want other people to be put out because we had a kid. in fact, my mother-in-law setup a baby shower with her church friends (without our knowledge), then immediately started playing the "the least you could do is go to our church, since we set up a baby shower for you" card...i told my wife to have her call it off and tell her that not only would she not attend, but all gifts would not be accepted, and they would be returned if delivered to our house. that just pissed me off...

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I had 8 people attend my wedding, my step daughter, my parents, her parents, my brother and my two nieces. I wasn't about to ask anybody for shit just because I got married.
          Mine was the same type of wedding. Very small, only close family and like 3 of my buddies. We are simple people, we thought our wedding should reflect us.
          68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
          63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
          i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Working...
          X