Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say just keep his account active. Since not being able to understand the difference between banned and not posting is so difficult, I would let his request fall on deaf ears..... Derp...
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        How is don dealing with this?

I made the request today and to you. You also said you could take care of it.
        well not dealing with it, but his actions started your childish 2yr old temper tantrum

i made a request to fuck scarlett johansson while jessica alba films. they said they would take care of me

still no s.jo or alba in my bedroom

Comment

I made the request today and to you. You also said you could take care of it.
          Dude, it is not like getting shitty customer service. We are not exactly customers. This is a forum. You can always go through each of your posts and edit to delete. But that is a lot of effort for a site you are not going to continue to post in.

I don't know you personally and hate to see someone get butt hurt and run off (like this). If you don't like the comments just stop posting.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

first thing i looked for was a like button

Comment

I requested Don fellate me while I whistle the Star Spangled Banner and a bear rides around us on a unicycle. Can I get some goddamned customer service here or what, people? PMing Kyle and Tyler to complain immediately...

Comment

Far from that, if I could delete everything myself I would.
                You actually can delete every post you made, and every thread you started. Pretty simple, though time consuming. Instead, you choose to be an attention whore by calling more attention to yourself. A real man wouldn't leave over a little trash talk. Half a man would have left quietly. A bitch would create a thread whining like the nutless pussy you are.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Enough of this. It's done.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

How is he dealing with it? Not well, actually. He's crying hysterically, wondering where he is going to find another friend to make up for this tragic loss.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Don PMed me and said he's wearing all black tomorrow, and requested we all do the same. Still no word on the fucking unicycle, though.

Comment

This thread is done for!
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                        X