any one have a lawn mower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one have a lawn mower

they want to get rid of and sell? mine was stolen and i need to buy a replacement. i dont have the cash for a new one and have been exploring craigslist all morning. i saw the one in the classifieds but it doesnt have a bag.

Get one of the local kids to mow it

Comment

15 were posted on Craig's List just today - some as low as $25

Comment

I'd sell ya my commercial 21" 7hp OHV Toro rear bagger but I doubt you'd wanna pay what its worth.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          I'd sell ya my commercial 21" 7hp OHV Toro rear bagger but I doubt you'd wanna pay what its worth.
          I am too broke to buy one period but the hoa fine me if its not kept up

Comment

Garge sales

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              Might take a little bit of work on your part but I've seen people giving away lawn mowers for free in the FREE section of craigslist all the time...sometimes even RUNNING ones. Most of the time they need very inexpensive minor repairs that sadly...most people today haven't a clue how to do...carb gunked up, self propel belt broken, broken throttle cable, or crank shear pin broken. I've picked up a number of NICE free ones (Toro, Snapper, Honda) over the years that I turned around a nice profit on.

Comment

As they should. I'd suggest street walking. Should net you a good $25 for a day's work?

Comment

What's is street walking?

Comment

Yes, I have a lawnmower.

Comment

Dude, I just bought a new one today and have one you can have for free!

It's a Sears with a 7.0 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. Runs good. problem right now is... I took it in to get serviced, does not want to start sometiems when it's hot (after running for a while and you wanna empty the bag), and could use an oil change/blade sharpening. The place I took it too isn't going to do the work on it now since I bought a new one. I can't pick it up till later this week, or Saturday maybe tho.

Funny, I was about to make a post to see if anyone wanted it! It's about 10 or 11 years old, and has a bag. I'd say it has several more good years in it, just decided to buy a new Toro today so I did.

BTW, I'm in Keller, you have a truck/way to get one?

Comment

What's is street walking?
                        C'mon, man!

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        It's a Sears with a 7.0 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. Runs good. problem right now is... I took it in to get serviced, does not want to start sometiems when it's hot (after running for a while and you wanna empty the bag),
                        Who changes the oil in their lawnmower?
                        Anyway, I have a Sears and it would start to act up after it got warm. Found out the carb was warped.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          Dude, I just bought a new one today and have one you can have for free!

It's a Sears with a 7.0 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. Runs good. problem right now is... I took it in to get serviced, does not want to start sometiems when it's hot (after running for a while and you wanna empty the bag), and could use an oil change/blade sharpening. The place I took it too isn't going to do the work on it now since I bought a new one. I can't pick it up till later this week, or Saturday maybe tho.

Funny, I was about to make a post to see if anyone wanted it! It's about 10 or 11 years old, and has a bag. I'd say it has several more good years in it, just decided to buy a new Toro today so I did.

BTW, I'm in Keller, you have a truck/way to get one?
                          pm sent. yes sir i have a truck and would love to pay you something for it

Comment

I need to buy me a new lawnmower.
                            Mine is worn out and has some miles on it just like my ole lady..
                            Might hit up lowes and snatch one up.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                              I need to buy me a new lawnmower.
                              Mine is worn out and has some miles on it just like my ole lady..
                              Might hit up lowes and snatch one up.
                              We got a nice Toro at Kyles Bike and Mower shop I think Watuaga (off 377 just north of 820). I like to support locally owned business when I can, plus they are having a one day sale until 3 PM today.

Free hotdogs too!

LOL SS Junk, I change it usually every 3 or 4 years actually! It's a lawn mower, not a sports car!

Comment

Working...
                              X